JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone needs to go pickup a sheet. You can get 20 signatures with almost no effort!

Its going to be really demoralizing when we cant even get 300k gun owners to sign a paper. It will also send the message to the Anti's that we are beat. :s0117:

What Ive encountered while getting signitures is that most people dont even know about this.

If this can't even get on the ballot it says a lot about what I keep saying about gun owners and voting. Way too many just keep their head in the sand and pay zero attention. No wonder law makers seem to care less about us.

Agreed, and the insidious, destructive, corrosive nature of these bits of legislation continue...

Agreed, and the insidious, destructive, corrosive nature of these bits of legislation continue...

I knew this had to be coming again... better get all the mags we need now because you know this BS is gonna get passed. And seems like we can probably start gearing up for cali-style ammo buying too:mad: Ferguson needs to go...

Yep
Front page of the Columbian.
Just what I wanted to wake up to this morning.
Inslee realized how little people care for his climate change crap so he's going back to the old standby: Gun Control.
Bah!:mad:

These measures all stalled out before they could get to the floor in previous sessions but I fear now with all the national attention because of the 2020 elections in combination with Inslee being more in the spotlight, these have a much better chance of getting pushed through. All part of their plan I suppose. I wish fergie could just die of some horrible disease or something.

Back on topic please.

I have been getting reports from people I've contacted (that had no idea this was going on) that say they have already signed 1094 electronically on their computer!!! :eek::eek: :eek:

We need to ask everyone we know if they have signed the paper copy!!!!

Back on topic please.

I have been getting reports from people I've contacted (that had no idea this was going on) that say they have already signed 1094 electronically on their computer!!! :eek::eek: :eek:

We need to ask everyone we know if they have signed the paper copy!!!!
Who in Hades put the damn things on line in the first place? Ugh! Be doing email and text blasts to everyone I know to confirm that they signed paper copies...
Thanks for the heads up!

There was a link earlier in this thread but too tired to look it up right now.

Thank you Dan at @Sporting Systems for all you have and continue to do for our 2A rights!!!!

Thanks to all who are out there this weekend, estimates say we need 120,000 more to get enough to qualify!!!!

So don't put it off, volunteer and let's get this DONE!!!

Spre
That on line petition is not valid, you need to sign a paper original in person!
Spread the word... And if anyone knows way to get in touch with Kourtney Overmire @ Lake stevens, WA who started that travesty of a red herring to get it shut down that would be great... No matter if it's well intended OR to divert signatures from being actually counted, it needs to be shut down, it serves zero actual purpose

Spre
Spread the word... And if anyone knows way to get in touch with Kourtney Overmire @ Lake stevens, WA who started that travesty of a red herring to get it shut down that would be great... No matter if it's well intended OR to divert signatures from being actually counted, it needs to be shut down, it serves zero actual purpose

That's all I could find on it... Shows who started the online petition

That on line petition is not valid, you need to sign a paper original in person!

Yep, that's already been noted in this thread but thanks for reiterating for those looking for updates.;)

Wonder how long this will be running before some C/L Nazi flags it...:eek::eek::eek:

Early morning bee line for the tree line @ Capitol Forest, to gravel pits, only came across one shooter, who stated he was uninterested in signing the petition, or voting for that matter
220px-Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top