JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"we looked at less than 3% of the signatures and that was good enough." They do that with elections as well right?

Kind of like if I just filled in 3% of my tax return and did an educated guess for what I owe.

While this is waiting to be heard in the courts, start writing letters to anyone/everyone in elected office. (Your own elected reps) Take out some ads in your local paper. Print some flyers/handouts & give them away.

Dan

And Wyman proves that SOS isn't only an acronym for Secretary Of State. Screw this Soros-backed McCainiac RINO (Google 'Republican Main Street Project,' 'Mainstreet Republicans,' and ' 'Mainstream Republicans of WA'), my neighbor's dead dog will get my vote over her in the 2020 primary.

And I'd be saying the same thing if she'd committed this same process violation on an Eyman Tax Slash.

"we looked at less than 3% of the signatures and that was good enough." They do that with elections as well right?

Kind of like if I just filled in 3% of my tax return and did an educated guess for what I owe.

We should start using Common Core math on our tax returns and when the IRS calls us on it then we can call them racist, homophobes, islamophobes and bigots and start nationwide protests....

Sorry for the rant above it was totally off topic.

This will definitely wind up in the courts if it is past, just look at all the lawsuits that have been filed before it was even certified.

This is unadulterated liberal Progressive agenda pushed by billionaires who hate freedom loving Americans!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Saddle Up bubble-gummers the fight is on and it is up to us, law-abiding Americans to fight this as a Grassroots level. If we do not defeat this then all hope for Washingtonians you live life in the pursuit of happiness is lost.

Yup, it's time to move!

I hope the Cascade fault breaks away and flushes the entire Left-Coast into the ocean!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top