JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked at the push back page and it seems like they are trying to focus on too many things (vaccines, rent control and styrofoam bans to name a few) when they should be focusing 2A laws. I just don't see them having any major effect when they are focusing on all this other nonsense.
I disagree. I think supporting these causes will broaden support base for 2A as well as these other issues. Spreading the word if you will....

At what point do we start trying to make our county's sanctuary 2A Like what they have done in Virginia?
Data from Wikipedia; with notes/citations.
Oregon
14 out of 36 counties have adopted Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions:

Baker
Columbia
Coos
Curry
Douglas
Grant
Josephine
Klamath
Lake
Linn
Umatilla
Union
Wallowa
Wheeler

See how disconnected I am. I'm not much of a computer operator and unable to find information like that. But thank you sir. You can also see my grammar and punctuation is also crap! I try. But if you need a 1978 Caterpillar motor grader or a 1985 D3B dozer repaired I'm your man.

Data from Wikipedia; with notes/citations.
Oregon
14 out of 36 counties have adopted Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions:

Baker
Columbia
Coos
Curry
Douglas
Grant
Josephine
Klamath
Lake
Linn
Umatilla
Union
Wallowa
Wheeler
This brings little hope or resolve to us stuck in Multnomah county. Who wants to watch over my guns? ...The ones I don't actually have of course. Damn where did I lose those things again? ...

Ah yes the ocean that's where I left them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top