JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I am trying to help a friend get some information and possible value range for a SAKO Forester L579 in .308 WIN. that is like new, still in the box.
It has been shot, his dad shot a couple rounds himself and there are some Leupold scope mounts in the box as well.
I have attached a bunch of pictures and the only flaw I see (and it's not good unfortunately) is on the barrel by the front sight.
Again any information on the rifle or it's value would be much appreciated!!
Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to help a friend get some information and possible value range for a SAKO Forester L579 in .308 WIN. that is like new, still in the box.
It has been shot, his dad shot a couple rounds himself and there are some Leupold scope mounts in the box as well.
I have attached a bunch of pictures and the only flaw I see (and it's not good unfortunately) is on the barrel by the front sight.
Again any information on the rifle or it's value would be much appreciated!!
Thanks, John
View attachment 1416097View attachment 1416098View attachment 1416099View attachment 1416100View attachment 1416101
For what its worth, I typically use this website as a good jumping off point. Seems to be fairly accurate and I've had success in my sales using the numbers I find here as a reference and then adjusting as I see fit based on particulars of my sale.

Good luck

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top