JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I been thinking about getting one for awhile now.
As a truck gun can fold it up and I already have plenty of Glock mags both .40 and 9mm
They get a lot of bad press in forums like this one but, everyone who has ever tried mine has been impressed. Of course mine were bought when there was VERY little choice in the PCC market and they were quite cheap. Paid under $300 for the .40 and just over that for the 9mm but it was in Hard Chrome. As you often see many complain that they are not getting a gun that is in the 1K range for the money. For what you pay I still come away impressed by mine. They both ran no problems as long as I used OEM mags. They are so damn light and easy to pack around was their shining thing. They are so light that the .40 version used to beat me up good. Every time I took it to the range for a couple hundred rounds of fun the next day it felt like I had been hit in the shoulder. That's how little they weigh. Now that 9mm one is an always with me gun for just in case because it was so cheap. If something ever happened to it would not be a bid deal cash wise. The improvements they made to the new ones many years ago are nice too.

They get a lot of bad press in forums like this one but, everyone who has ever tried mine has been impressed. Of course mine were bought when there was VERY little choice in the PCC market and they were quite cheap. Paid under $300 for the .40 and just over that for the 9mm but it was in Hard Chrome. As you often see many complain that they are not getting a gun that is in the 1K range for the money. For what you pay I still come away impressed by mine. They both ran no problems as long as I used OEM mags. They are so damn light and easy to pack around was their shining thing. They are so light that the .40 version used to beat me up good. Every time I took it to the range for a couple hundred rounds of fun the next day it felt like I had been hit in the shoulder. That's how little they weigh. Now that 9mm one is an always with me gun for just in case because it was so cheap. If something ever happened to it would not be a bid deal cash wise. The improvements they made to the new ones many years ago are nice too.
I went and looked at one at LGS.
Held it ask some questions but didn't buy YET

Make sure and get the gen 2 . Much better . They have the 19 or 17 grip. The 19 will use g8 19 mags and be a little more compactt the 17 oonly take the glock 17 and larger mags.

Try the trigger, assuming the shop is OK with that. The trigger seems to be the most often complained about thing on these. Mine is not even in the same league as base AR's but, in a carbine like this it's no problem for me. Probably has a lot to do with the early PCC's from decades back that I always liked. Had a couple of those Commando Arms rifles decades back. They felt almost like the safety was still on when you tried to pull the trigger:D
Even the original PCC's that Ruger made in those days were by AR standards horrible. If the trigger pull is not a deal breaker you should enjoy one for what they cost. The Gen II has some nice improvements and still pretty damn nice for price. They are in the $400 range now days and you have to have realistic expectations for that cost. The .40 version does have a shocking amount of recoil for a rifle shooting a pistol round. Before I re-homed my .40 I had several times looked at a way to put a recoil pad on the little thing.

Shop around as prices for these guns vary wildly.

Last time I was interested in one the local gun store wanted $750.00.

Way, way over priced.

Next time I looked they were going for $450.00 and sometimes for less.

Shop around...

I might also suggest checking out some other pccs or pistols that are pcc like. Is an ak pistol considered an assault weapon in Wa? Because the nak9 is a fantastic carbine like pistol. It takes glock mags, fits a suppressor and is a fantastic gun. I might also give a close look at some other options as well.

Shop around as prices for these guns vary wildly.

Last time I was interested in one the local gun store wanted $750.00.

Way, way over priced.

Next time I looked they were going for $450.00 and sometimes for less.

Shop around...
Damn! That is getting close to what they were running in the panic leading up to the Trump election. Guess it's one of those things where some shop figures it can't hurt to try. Even now with this latest panic There is a LOT of them for sale in the low $4's. 9mm version normally is a little more than the .40. Of course this is prices on line so you have to add the shipping and whatever the end dealer wants. Still no reason to pay over $7 bills for one.

I might also suggest checking out some other pccs or pistols that are pcc like. Is an ak pistol considered an assault weapon in Wa? Because the nak9 is a fantastic carbine like pistol. It takes glock mags, fits a suppressor and is a fantastic gun. I might also give a close look at some other options as well.
If it is sold as a hand gun then no. The VERY poorly written law only covered rifles that are semi auto. You can still buy anything that is a hand gun but, now you end up with a wait for the hand gun approval. This is often far longer than the "assault weapon" wait here now. :mad:

Or, for a low priced pistol caliber carbine, look at HighPoint, yes, that's what I said.

I have one in 9mm and it's never failed and costs (depending) from $300 to $375 and is so fugly it's beautiful...but, no it's not compact, but it is light and in 9mm has little recoil.

P.S. It doesn't care for jacketed hollow points, it loves full metal jackets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top