JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sure sounds like it would eliminate these. I can see why any formal range does this. It's just too damn hard to control stupid people. If they allowed these there is just too much chance someone would do something stupid and hurt someone. Then here comes the law suit.

My understanding is that there is an "out" to the lawsuit fear.
I'M NOT A LAWYER!
But my understanding is that you can't sue yourself, which is why membership in a club is key. You can't sue the club that you belong to.
I could be wrong.

My understanding is that there is an "out" to the lawsuit fear.
I'M NOT A LAWYER!
But my understanding is that you can't sue yourself, which is why membership in a club is key. You can't sue the club that you belong to.
I could be wrong.
The one big problem with this stuff is you can have in on paper that someone said they had no liability. Let someone get hurt and the same people can often find a lawyer to sue anyway. Then the one with the money has to hire lawyers to fight it. This is where a lot of this stuff comes from. A lawyer will file with the idea of being paid to go away. Often people or insurance will pay them to go away. Problem is that money comes from someone. If insurance pays out they raise rates. If they could really just have people sign a form saying "if I get hurt here I am on my own" and it worked, ranges would not act like they do. Sadly in this county if you have any money someone wants to take it and will try. Hiring lawyers costs money. Some times big money. In another thread we were just talking about soft body armor. The guy who started Second Chance and became a well known name in this market got sued into bankruptcy this way. The people who got shot did not want to sue the scum who shot them, they had nothing. So sue the guy who made the vest that did not stop the shot until he is gone. The American way:(

From the Tri-county bylaws (and I believe they clarified it to include binary triggers at the new member meeting.
View attachment 666432

if one was to use a binary trigger as intended at TCGG, then yes, it would not be allowed. If you suspect someone is simulating full-auto, please contact the RSO on duty and give them all pertinent info about said incident. If someone were to have their gun get away from them, they would literally be raining bullets down on Tualatin and/or Sherwood in short order!. :mad:

He doesnt need any special tax stamp or anything like that for the finger does he?
If they are available in stores, where can I get one? I looked on amazon and flea bay with no success. Maybe christmas or black friday??

Just another opinion - I had the latest generation Binary in a Franklin complete lower with the the stronger buffer spring (purchased new, assembled, from them). I put on a quality 5.56, 14.5" upper (welded comp). It wasn't that hard to outrun the action. I thought about getting a low mass carrier, but decided to cut bait and sell it. You could get a nice full auto feel, but you had to get a good rhythm or you end up on a live round in the chamber and a dead trigger.

I ended up getting a used PSA AR9 with the Fostech echo, but as others pointed out, hard to find a place to shoot it, and I haven't yet.:(

Basically +1 to all the other comments here.

Well i ended up with a psa ar9 ill dump a binary trigger in it after i move
to arizona this winter, going to take it out for a spin sunday or monday after work. AD424BFD-E547-4E86-8367-6BEF3FF4FEBF.jpeg

I run a 9mm binary with a Franklin binary. Imo superior to the fostechs in feel. However I use mine primarily for double taps. I am not likely going to use it for mag dumps. It is easier to bump fire certain other firearms. Without any bump stock of course. And get Much faster mag dumps.