JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill, do you have a contact with WDNR, specifically the Enumclaw region? I remember that you were doing some researching into that area a while back.

I want to get 3 shooting areas cleaned up, it's way more than I can handle myself.
PM or text is ok.

Jim Sr.

Bill, do you have a contact with WDNR, specifically the Enumclaw region? I remember that you were doing some researching into that area a while back.

I want to get 3 shooting areas cleaned up, it's way more than I can handle myself.
PM or text is ok.

Jim Sr.
That would be the South Puget Sound Region office. No, I don't have a contact there (they seem to change hands every year or two!).

That time of year has come again. HOT AND DRY conditions in the forest!

Being responsible owners of public lands, it is time to change up your game plan and prepare for FIRE PREVENTION.

Target shooting can and does start fires under certain conditions. Be aware of what situations can start fires and how to avoid them. Make a good choice of a place to shoot, avoiding dry grass & brush, not shooting into downed logs/stumps/trees, and choosing only a high dirt earthen berm backstop. And ALWAYS TAKE YOUR FIRE PREVENTION GEAR!!!

Or, perhaps you decide you don't really need to shoot in extreme fire danger conditions.

Have fun,
Be safe,
Start No Fires, and
Trash No Land!

Info for Fire Prevention in Target Shooting: https://www.trashnoland.org/fire-safety/

Fire Prev Equip.jpg

Was out at my usual off the grid spot today to shoot. On the way back I stopped a popular pit bear sun river.... trashed.

Is there any Bend area shooters that want would be willing to do a clean up with me? I tend to fly solo so any help would be great.

If we can get a few people we can set a date.

Was out at my usual off the grid spot today to shoot. On the way back I stopped a popular pit bear sun river.... trashed.

Is there any Bend area shooters that want would be willing to do a clean up with me? I tend to fly solo so any help would be great.

If we can get a few people we can set a date.
You should contact @RVTECH . He may be able to help. He prompted a cleanup near La Pine in Aug, 2020, and I went to help out. Great guy! You'll like him.

Also, let me know if you'd like some help with the trash disposal and I'll reimburse you when you send me a pic of the receipt and pics of the haul. Actually, it's the Trash No Land organization that will send you a check, not my personal check.

Let me know the date and I'll try to make it!
Bill

We welcome two of our latest Corporate Support Team Players!

Farmers Insurance, Beaverton, Robert Hollister @rhollister71
Farmers Insurance, Philomath, Gary White.

Give them a call, send an email or stop by and let them know you appreciate their help in promoting responsible recreation and stewardship in target shooting on public lands!

THANK YOU, GENTLEMEN!

Farmers Ins Robert Hollister.png

Farmers Ins Gary White.png

https://www.trashnoland.org/support/team-players/

Actually got out to sight in a rifle today even though weather conditions were worse than we dressed for. Got soaked. Neal Creek could use a good cleaning and will most likely get something scheduled after hunting season. Really abused by target shooters and transients. We got a lot of the bigger stuff and piled the wood pallets and wood in the already extablished piles. Filled up the back of the truck. It felt really good just to get out. No shooting pics, just trash. Sorry.
IMG_6351.jpg IMG_6334.jpg IMG_6331.jpg IMG_6344.jpg 20220929_115635.jpg 20220929_115628.jpg 20220929_124855.jpg 20220929_124913.jpg

any of you guys know any spots off nw nestucca river road? west of OHV and north of the road and camp sites?

we have a decent private spot out there but max about 50 yards and often pretty muddy due to its location.

anyway love it out there just been trying to find new spots. I have access to the nuveen land but no motor vehicles are allowed, gates always closed.

anyone frequent that area?

Got out hunting Thursday evening and Saturday evening. Not much moving around animal wise. Found this big pile on Thursday evening. Even a 55 inch tv.
IMG_6435.jpg IMG_6436.jpg IMG_6439.jpg
Saturday evening got to shoot the new to me GP100 and Rossi 357 rifle. A lot of party left overs and a still smoldering fire. Went hunting with no luck. Did pick up a left over camp site. Great smelling pan cakes were left on the plates in the fire pit plus enough to fill a large bag. Then we found a dead Audi in a creek bottom. A group that owned it showed up just as we were leaving to pull it out. They had a long night ahead of them.
IMG_6514.jpg IMG_6519.jpg IMG_6521.jpg
Hopefully some rain next week will help. Don't know where they all went.

Got out hunting Thursday evening and Saturday evening. Not much moving around animal wise. Found this big pile on Thursday evening. Even a 55 inch tv.
View attachment 1293852View attachment 1293853View attachment 1293854
Saturday evening got to shoot the new to me GP100 and Rossi 357 rifle. A lot of party left overs and a still smoldering fire. Went hunting with no luck. Did pick up a left over camp site. Great smelling pan cakes were left on the plates in the fire pit plus enough to fill a large bag. Then we found a dead Audi in a creek bottom. A group that owned it showed up just as we were leaving to pull it out. They had a long night ahead of them.
View attachment 1293860View attachment 1293861View attachment 1293862
Hopefully some rain next week will help. Don't know where they all went.
Holy moly looks like they rolled it off the cliff? Thanks for cleaning up their crap!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top