Info for shooting on public lands...

Cogs

Reactions
I finally got the video done about the April 30th event, Pick Up The Burn. (Way too much video to sort through)!

@Cosimel , @Rem700..300 , @WrenchNguns ... YouTube stars!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cogs

Reactions
You'll notice, I didn't make this to be a video about shooting in the woods. I wanted to make a vid that the Left side might be willing to share. My hope is that it may help shed a good light on recreational target shooting if they see we are responsible individuals and we care about public lands, and our kind of recreation, too. But since it's my video, and Sharon (of DNR) mentioned target shooting, I wanted to be sure we were well represented.

Let me know what you think!

WrenchNguns

Reactions
I finally got the video done about the April 30th event, Pick Up The Burn. (Way too much video to sort through)!

@Cosimel , @Rem700..300 , @WrenchNguns ... YouTube stars!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Good video Bill, except the guy in the blue and black jacket. He doesn't seem credible :D
I really appreciate your work on the videos and every other aspect of TNL.

Great video. The camera footage is super clear. Really sends a great message. For non-scripted talking, it turned out great. I hate listening and seeing myself on camera though. All I can think is. "Who is that old guy?"
Thanks Bill, Steve, Gary, Tracy and others for a fun day.

Koda

Reactions
You'll notice, I didn't make this to be a video about shooting in the woods. I wanted to make a vid that the Left side might be willing to share. My hope is that it may help shed a good light on recreational target shooting if they see we are responsible individuals and we care about public lands, and our kind of recreation, too. But since it's my video, and Sharon (of DNR) mentioned target shooting, I wanted to be sure we were well represented.

Let me know what you think!
I think you did perfect and agree its good this is a video that anyone can share. I like that it shows the focus of all user groups coming together keeping the woods clean. Well done.

Cogs

Reactions
A fishing scam has been happening on the Trash No Land donation links!

Someone, or several people, have been testing stolen credit card numbers on our donation links! They are running the card numbers on our link with a donation of $1.00 (a couple of them have been at $25.00). They have been trying well over 1500 attempts to test credit cards. If they are denied by, my card processing company, they don't try it again. If they are approved, they will charge a larger amount on their own processing link and deposit the funds directly to their own account. Crazy wierd!

By now, I should have an extra $50 bucks to the Trash No Land General fund account and $40+ to the Graffiti Removal Program account, but my card processing company refunded all those $1.00 charges (because I asked them to!). These were cards from people all over the US, and many foreign countries as well. It's been happening since mid April '22. I know they are not real donations because they do not include an email reply address and there are hundreds of donations, for the same $1.00 amount, per day.

To resolve the situation, Host Merchant Services and Swipe Simple wiped out all our donation links and I rebuilt them with new ones. We are now back to normal. No new fraud attempts have been made since May 6th.

This is NOT a case of being 'hacked'. It's simply criminals testing stolen credit card numbers against a link to see which cards are still active and may have a balance on them. Those cards that are approved are the ones they will hit hard and will drain someone's account.

It's a shame we can't track down who's doing this! With all the technology we have today, you'd think they could trace the perpetrators and turn them in.

So for now, all donation links are good to go!

Thanks for supporting Trash No Land and helping to save our places to shoot on public lands!

https://www.trashnoland.org/support/donate/

Reactions
Thanks! It's all of us that do it. Trash No Land doesn't have a crew... we just try to encourage everyone to chip in to help save shooting in the woods. So, it's a movement we all share.

We just need it to catch on more often!
It's always a struggle, we have between 52 and 118 volunteers annually to remove fallen trees from trails on Federal lands.
I call them all "Crew" because the organization does not exist without them.
The fed's Rona Rules made it nearly impossible for the last two years. Haaaa. Good job just the same. :D

Cogs

Reactions
It's always a struggle, we have between 52 and 118 volunteers annually to remove fallen trees from trails on Federal lands.
I call them all "Crew" because the organization does not exist without them.
The fed's Rona Rules made it nearly impossible for the last two years. Haaaa. Good job just the same. :D
Yeah, they do have their rules! Last 2 years we bypassed the agencies and just cleaned up as we could. We had to pay for disposal and bags, but it worked just fine. The fallen tree removal work you do sounds like it would be harder to bypass the agency.

Now that agencies have eased up on their event restrictions, we're able to work with them as normal now. Still, I'm prepared to cover disposal cost when needed. If people need help with the disposal cost of a shooting site cleanup they do, I'll help with that too (event or no event).

Reactions
Yeah, they do have their rules! Last 2 years we bypassed the agencies and just cleaned up as we could. We had to pay for disposal and bags, but it worked just fine. The fallen tree removal work you do sounds like it would be harder to bypass the agency.

Now that agencies have eased up on their event restrictions, we're able to work with them as normal now. Still, I'm prepared to cover disposal cost when needed. If people need help with the disposal cost of a shooting site cleanup they do, I'll help with that too (event or no event).
We basically told them to Suck It in 2020 and went on about our business. In October they asked for a total of our volunteer hours for the year for the "feather in their cap" from the Brass. Haaa.... oh well, all is well that ends well. It is dangerous work though, we have had a few close calls with those trees. We are all certified sawyers but that doesn't mean much on your tombstone.

Cogs

Reactions

Cogs

Reactions
No Shooting Today.jpg
SAT, MAY 21, 2022, TILLAMOOK STATE FOREST,
NORTH FORK WOLF CREEK SHOOTING LANES

SUNRISE TO 2 PM

Details: https://www.trashnoland.org/cleanup-repairs-wolf-creek-shooting-lanes/
Discussion: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...creational-shooting-lanes.228336/post-3249879

Lunch, Free Prizes & Group Shoot after event.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top