JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not much shooting today. We did have the pistol with us. But suceeded in another load out of the forrest. Sent this to the BLM head of the area.

The wife and I spent Thursday up on Neil Creek. It was actually snowing. We started up on the double roads about a 1/2 mile past the 10-1e-25.1 line. We cleaned up what was left of the homeless camp which just about filled the truck on the North road. The South road was clean. We picked up the shooting area on the 10-1e-25.1 line.
Next weekend will be the pile of metal on the North road. The freezer and tires to the left on the 10 1e 25.1 road. The the road across from the mud bog road. That will fill the trailer. The snow was great. Hope all is well. Some before and after.
Thank you
20211209_102927.jpg

IMG_4803(1).jpg IMG_4802(1).jpg IMG_4790.jpg IMG_4789(1).jpg IMG_4785(1).jpg IMG_4782.jpg IMG_4781.jpg IMG_4795.jpg IMG954796(1).jpg IMG_4777(1).jpg

Not much shooting today. We did have the pistol with us. But suceeded in another load out of the forrest. Sent this to the BLM head of the area.

The wife and I spent Thursday up on Neil Creek. It was actually snowing. We started up on the double roads about a 1/2 mile past the 10-1e-25.1 line. We cleaned up what was left of the homeless camp which just about filled the truck on the North road. The South road was clean. We picked up the shooting area on the 10-1e-25.1 line.
Next weekend will be the pile of metal on the North road. The freezer and tires to the left on the 10 1e 25.1 road. The the road across from the mud bog road. That will fill the trailer. The snow was great. Hope all is well. Some before and after.
Thank you
View attachment 1085986

View attachment 1085985View attachment 1085984View attachment 1085983View attachment 1085982View attachment 1085981View attachment 1085980View attachment 1085979View attachment 1085987View attachment 1085988View attachment 1085978
need more like you, thank you for your effort!

...Public Land Target Shooters of the Pacific Northwest...

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED ONCE AGAIN!

Last year, (their first year donating), it was $10k. They more than doubled it this year! Freakin Awesome!

This is a private foundation out of Vancouver, WA. They love what Trash No Land is doing to help preserve, clean up, save and improve recreational target shooting on public lands. And they love to support the small organizations who never get a chance at a general operating funds grant.

I did not seek out and apply for this grant, nor last years grant. I met the CEO/Founder, while working my regular job, and he asked questions, so I mentioned the TNL organization. A couple months later, we received our first blessing from his foundation for $10,000! He did it again this year with more than I ever dreamed of! (They don't accept unsolicited funding requests and he asked that we not publish his name.)

2021 $25k Grant Award Letter.jpg

And my response letter...

12-16-2021

To Roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and the Foundation Board Of Directors,

Once again, I am floored over your gracious gift of $25,000 to support of the Trash No Land organization! Wow! You are a blessing to thousands of forest visitors around the Northwest! We all very much appreciate your help!

THANK YOU!

I am looking forward to a better year in 2022. Your gift will enable us to improve our efficiency and have a greater impact for our cause. I assure you, many more public land recreation visitors will hear our message of being responsible when enjoying our great outdoors. Stewardship must prevail over laziness if we are to reclaim and maintain our prestige state and federal public lands in Oregon and Washington.

While some of your gift will go toward improving our operational needs, most of it will be for directly impacting the mission of Trash No Land (Promoting Responsible Target Shooting on Public Land), however, all of it will be a benefit to our forest lands and those who visit them.

Again, Thank you very much! I'm sure the target shooting community, as well as other recreation groups, appreciate your support and help toward improving recreation on our great public lands.

Sincerely, and Ecstatically,

Bill Cogley
CEO/President Trash No Land

--------------------------------------------------

So, the TNL board of directors will make some decisions on how to best use these funds. My goal is to strengthen Trash No Land with the tools and supplies we need to be the most effective in reaching as many shooters as we can about being responsible when shooting on public lands. We have a lot of communication and educational information to put out and we are focused on doing just that.

While there are plenty of opportunities to do good deeds, there are also other organizational needs that need to be met. We need to keep strong on education and information, communication to fellow shooters/non shooters/future shooters, build more stewardship at our favorite places to shoot and work closely with forest agencies and law enforcement. I need some help... All over the Northwest!

I'm looking for any potential volunteers who can help with things like On-Line Bookkeeping, Social media guru, Project management (for some range development projects), Fundraising organizers, Grant writing and Video production work. I need to add to our staff to help build a more solid and progressive organization. Post up a note if you can help in any of these areas.

Thanks all, and have a Very Merry Christmas & A Better New Year 2022!

Bill

...Public Land Target Shooters of the Pacific Northwest...

YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED ONCE AGAIN!

Last year, (their first year donating), it was $10k. They more than doubled it this year! Freakin Awesome!

This is a private foundation out of Vancouver, WA. They love what Trash No Land is doing to help preserve, clean up, save and improve recreational target shooting on public lands. And they love to support the small organizations who never get a chance at a general operating funds grant.

I did not seek out and apply for this grant, nor last years grant. I met the CEO/Founder, while working my regular job, and he asked questions, so I mentioned the TNL organization. A couple months later, we received our first blessing from his foundation for $10,000! He did it again this year with more than I ever dreamed of! (They don't accept unsolicited funding requests and he asked that we not publish his name.)

And my response letter...

12-16-2021

To Roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and the Foundation Board Of Directors,

Once again, I am floored over your gracious gift of $25,000 to support of the Trash No Land organization! Wow! You are a blessing to thousands of forest visitors around the Northwest! We all very much appreciate your help!

THANK YOU!

I am looking forward to a better year in 2022. Your gift will enable us to improve our efficiency and have a greater impact for our cause. I assure you, many more public land recreation visitors will hear our message of being responsible when enjoying our great outdoors. Stewardship must prevail over laziness if we are to reclaim and maintain our prestige state and federal public lands in Oregon and Washington.

While some of your gift will go toward improving our operational needs, most of it will be for directly impacting the mission of Trash No Land (Promoting Responsible Target Shooting on Public Land), however, all of it will be a benefit to our forest lands and those who visit them.

Again, Thank you very much! I'm sure the target shooting community, as well as other recreation groups, appreciate your support and help toward improving recreation on our great public lands.

Sincerely, and Ecstatically,

Bill Cogley
CEO/President Trash No Land

--------------------------------------------------

So, the TNL board of directors will make some decisions on how to best use these funds. My goal is to strengthen Trash No Land with the tools and supplies we need to be the most effective in reaching as many shooters as we can about being responsible when shooting on public lands. We have a lot of communication and educational information to put out and we are focused on doing just that.

While there are plenty of opportunities to do good deeds, there are also other organizational needs that need to be met. We need to keep strong on education and information, communication to fellow shooters/non shooters/future shooters, build more stewardship at our favorite places to shoot and work closely with forest agencies and law enforcement. I need some help... All over the Northwest!

I'm looking for any potential volunteers who can help with things like On-Line Bookkeeping, Social media guru, Project management (for some range development projects), Fundraising organizers, Grant writing and Video production work. I need to add to our staff to help build a more solid and progressive organization. Post up a note if you can help in any of these areas.

Thanks all, and have a Very Merry Christmas & A Better New Year 2022!

Bill
Totally Awesome, Bill !! Keep up the good work for all of us !!!

Totally Awesome, Bill !! Keep up the good work for all of us !!!
Thanks, @Mono1 . Will do. I'm hoping this COVID crap eases up and we can get back to the large group cleanups again. I'm kinda missing the fun of the BBQ and group shoots when we're done with a cleanup! At any rate, we'll keep communicating the message and hope we reach those shooters who don't give a rip and those who would like to shoot right but don't know there's rules.

Have a great New Years!

WOW! Thank You, very generous Sir! I look forward to organized clean ups as I want to see how different you all look compared to my mental image of you all :D As a recent joiner of NWF I have not been able to participate in TNL's efforts. Thanks so much to the generous donor; and all the members and guests who continue to haul other people's trash out of the woods one truck load at a time. I have for years been a believer in removing more trash than I bring, if you go in the woods with me you will pick up trash.

WOW! Thank You, very generous Sir! I look forward to organized clean ups as I want to see how different you all look compared to my mental image of you all :D As a recent joiner of NWF I have not been able to participate in TNL's efforts. Thanks so much to the generous donor; and all the members and guests who continue to haul other people's trash out of the woods one truck load at a time. I have for years been a believer in removing more trash than I bring, if you go in the woods with me you will pick up trash.
I got a kick out of your 'Mental Image of you all' statement. I have that same image! However, I have a plethora of images of good responsible shooters too. I see them all the time. I always try to stop and greet those who are shooting responsibly, and give them a thumbs up for doing it right. They are the ones who lead by example, and boy, we need more of those out there!

Thanks for being a leader! I hope it becomes infectious and more follow your lead!

I look forward to organized clean ups as I want to see how different you all look compared to my mental image of you all :D
I look exactly the same as my avatar.

Thanks, @Mono1 . Will do. I'm hoping this COVID crap eases up and we can get back to the large group cleanups again. I'm kinda missing the fun of the BBQ and group shoots when we're done with a cleanup! At any rate, we'll keep communicating the message and hope we reach those shooters who don't give a rip and those who would like to shoot right but don't know there's rules.

Have a great New Years!
Me too. It's an amazingly fun time to get together with everyone and do some clean up of these lands we all love. Patiently waiting until the next one.

Thanks for all you and the TNL crew do!

-Robert

I'm looking for a volunteer Bookkeeper for Trash No Land. (Wish we could pay for the service! Gee, wish I could get paid too! But we're all volunteer at this point.). We have a CPA on our Board of Directors, as Treasure who handles our State & Federal filings, however we are in need of someone to help keep the monthly books in order.

I expect it to be light duty, perhaps a few hours on a weekend or two per month. Not a lot of volume to track, but does have it's busy months.

Will be using QuickBooks Online Plus (for nonprofits), so you'd be able to work from home and we'll share info in the Cloud.

About the organization: A 501(c)3 Charity called Trash No Land. We promote responsible target shooting on public lands throughout Washington and Oregon. Involved with that effort is encouraging stewardship in recreation (which benefits not just shooting recreation!), raising awareness of public land shooting rules, conducting volunteer cleanup events, assisting forest agencies in education and information awareness for target shooting, improving existing dispersed shooting sites, producing educational videos, fundraising activities, grants and more.

We value access to our public lands, quality recreation for all who visit, and willing to put our boots on the ground to preserve it for our future generations.

Let me know if you're interested in helping our cause to improve recreation on public lands for all who visit.
If you have a different talent, (other than bookkeeping), let me know, as we have many other needs for volunteers in areas like video production, grant seeking, shooting lane development, fundraising, project management and more.

Thank you!

TrashNoLand.org

Sad part is the officers in pictures 1 and 3 are retired now.
They look pretty young to be retired?

I need to get out to one of these clean-ups this year. I've quit working all together now, so I don't need to save what work-time my body will take for paying work.

Where I live we don't get to see police up close, where you can smile and say "Hey guys, thanks for being here" It's only occasionally we see a potland cop drive down the main roads. Get a lot of sirens but they're ambulance and fire trucks mostly..

That is so cool! "Yard Art"? Seriously. Wifey would dig it in our yard! I wonder if it would keep the NEW neighbors cat from crapping in my mulch?
Let me know if you want some! I have connections! (couldn't find any skulls, and the backbones easily fall apart, but several graveyards exist around the Burn).

Bone Yard in the Burn.jpg

It doesn't take much to do a mini cleanup but it makes a big difference in many ways. We help maintain our forest lands, help save our places to shoot and help improve recreation for all who visit.

Take a look above at @Rem700..300 post about how he and his wife do it. And usually, they don't have any extra help!

I gave a shout out and got the help I needed. Here's what we did today (story & pics in the Blog): Put the word out and do a Mini-Cleanup! We bagged 14 bags and the disposal cost was $26.92 (Washougal Transfer Station).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top