JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dave Workman is listed as one of the 100 (#86) most influential pro-gun people in the United States. This was posted on Newsmax today (7/13/15) and he joins many celebrities and politicians.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/most-influential-pro-gun-rights/2015/07/13/id/654745/

Good work Dave!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Interesting list indeed. Goldberg & Jolie were certainly surprises. But I would argue that Ayob and Workman are quite a bit more influential in terms of firearms and 2A than most of the people ahead of them. Zimmerman is a close follower, and that makes me scratch my head.

Ever since Chris Ruddy became friends with the Clintons, I avoid him. He was an excellent investigative reporter during the Clinton White House (Vince Foster, Travelgate, Whitewater, etc.), but somehow lost his idealism. He runs Newsmax, in case you were wondering what I am blubbering about.

I do second the sentiment that Dave does great work.

Such Lists are like the Percentages thing... 74.259 % of quoted polls are made up on the spot...

you know what I mean.... its been a long day, and my brain is fading fast...

But Dave has done some really good Reporting at times... and one or two that I personally did not like, but hey ... that means he is human.

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads