JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the preppers in your family. Only $14.99 with free shipping.

Camouflage Water Purifier Filter Life Survival Ultra-Light Straw 99.99% 800L

eBay Item# 350900302168

Mike's laughing at me now! I read the posts and when I got to yours I actually scrolled back up to read the prior again and had to agree with you!
I'll tell you what, being blond brings a lot of fun into not just my life but a whole lot of others too.

Wifey

SMART PHONE FLASK - I already own one of those - great item, doesn't leak, great for when a date makes you sit through Hunger Games Catching Fire :(

For years I would carry a handcuff key duct taped to the inside of my belt at my back. I stopped doing that when traveling more since you have to send your belt through the airport scanner.

Could you imagine what the TCA zombies would do? (OT: Wash your clothes after being at the range, don't go straight to the airport hahaha; ask me how I know).

The hidden key did make me $20 once. A cop friend bet me I couldn't get out of his S&W cuffs while remaining in a chair at dinner at his house. LOL. "Who in the heck would carry a key!" ME - now give me my $20.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top