JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the preppers in your family. Only $14.99 with free shipping.

Camouflage Water Purifier Filter Life Survival Ultra-Light Straw 99.99% 800L

eBay Item# 350900302168

Mike's laughing at me now! I read the posts and when I got to yours I actually scrolled back up to read the prior again and had to agree with you!
I'll tell you what, being blond brings a lot of fun into not just my life but a whole lot of others too.

Wifey

SMART PHONE FLASK - I already own one of those - great item, doesn't leak, great for when a date makes you sit through Hunger Games Catching Fire :(

For years I would carry a handcuff key duct taped to the inside of my belt at my back. I stopped doing that when traveling more since you have to send your belt through the airport scanner.

Could you imagine what the TCA zombies would do? (OT: Wash your clothes after being at the range, don't go straight to the airport hahaha; ask me how I know).

The hidden key did make me $20 once. A cop friend bet me I couldn't get out of his S&W cuffs while remaining in a chair at dinner at his house. LOL. "Who in the heck would carry a key!" ME - now give me my $20.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top