JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Columbia Willamette Rifle League starts their Friday night matches in early December and run them through late February. Matches are held at clubs from The Dalles to Clatskanie, Vancouver to Sherwood.
This is 50 foot .22, 4 position. NRA rules, but not directly affiliated.

There are lots of people out there who shot in youth programs and have set the rifle down. We'd love to have you out to compete.
If you haven't shot 4 position before and want to try, I can get you headed in the right direction or find you a local mentor.
This is good winter training for high power too.

Just message me with questions.
Thanks,
Simon

The league is a bit internet challenged. Usually introduction starts from the member clubs like Tri-County, Douglas Ridge, or Vancouver Rifle Pistol.

I believe there is a similar league further south. Try the Albany Rifle-Pistol for a start.

I shot with the Hillsboro team back in the 90's. How many teams remain in the league? Clats, The Dalles, Douglas Ridge?, Tri-County?, Vancouver? The issue I'd have is that I'm in Columbia County and travel on a Friday through the metro area is a PITA.

Are you guys shooting the A36 or the A17?

I saw a list of teams from the past. There were somewhere around 30. There were even a couple of post office teams. Crazy days.

The only one you missed is Portland. Tri county dropped from two teams to one team this year.
We shoot the A17.

You might consider a reduced effort. If you did the Clats home matches, a couple of pre fires, and a couple of away matches like Tri-County, you'd be adding significantly to the team.

If nothing else, drop in for a social meet. There are a lot of old faces from the 90's (and 80's, and 70's)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top