JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few years ago I purchased some Colibre .22 rounds that were for indoor use. My neighbor and I set up a target in the garage and fired my Ruger Single-Six at it. It was not much fun for me but my neighbor enjoyed it. I had a lot more fun using the blowgun on a teddy bear target. I gave that to a kid after he promised not to hunt hummingbirds with it. Our best target was a depleted inhaler.

Indoor shooting. Hmmm. As in an in-town thing? Cause if you were within city limits ya may wanna omit part of your story considering it's against most municipality to discharge a firearm within city limits.

$.02

Yep indoors with ammo designed for that purpose. Weak even across the garage. About like a BBC, just the primer. Used the reusable plastic .38s', not worth the effort.

If you want to practice in the Garage there are many really nice air guns that shine for this now. Many are made to approximate popular firearms. Any practice is good even air guns. Another nice thing about this is you can practice things many do not have easy access too. Like draw and fire drills that most ranges of course will not allow. Also low light firing. Even air guns are illegal now in many municipalities. So if you do be careful who you share with.

I used about half a box of those yesterday with my son (outdoors). He thought they were the coolest thing ever. He was pretty disappointed when they ran out.

I used about half a box of those yesterday with my son (outdoors). He thought they were the coolest thing ever. He was pretty disappointed when they ran out.

If you want something for outdoors that's low noise and recoil try some of those CCI Quiet. They send the rounds out at pellet gun speeds. They are quite fun, very low noise and almost no recoil. I was shocked to find they worked quite well in all my .22 auto pistols. Have to cycle manually each time but they caused no hang ups. They were shocking accurate too. Would be great for pest control for those who live where this is legal but don't want the neighbors concerned about the noise.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top