JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am seriously looking into a small 4 lane shooting range. Being able to use this for training purposes for my students and leasing/renting time for other instructors to use. Has ANYONE looked into this before? Would it be feasible in Clark County?? The perfect scenario would be, a building just big enough for a classroom, office, small retail area (no guns just accessories) shooting area with bullet traps that will withstand large calibers. What do you think??

After you look into the initial building and permitting costs factor in a quarter of that ever few years to keep up with the EPA benchmarks for Pb. You should also plan on not letting kids in to protect yourself against possible liability from increased blood Pb levels. Unless you want to do the full boat OSHA lead class you will also be spending a lot to contract out all of the cleaning and servicing, the class is 40-60 hours.
After having to authorize to money needed to a mid size range going I would never have any part of building another one.

I wish you all the luck in the world. But you're facing an uphill battle with all the regulations to minor or nonexistent problems that need to be overcome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top