JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe when the economy rebounds there could be potential.
I think it would be sitting on the initial investment of building that type of facility that would be the hard part of maknig that work.

I'm seeing less people at tri county than I used to, The few times a year I go. More people are using the clearcut next to my house to sight in and kill paper, cause it's free aside from the ammo.

Shooter's Mercantile on Silverton Rd (midway between Cordon and Lancaster) had an indoor range but closed down and has been for sale for years.
Now that I've moved into city limits and can't shoot in my backyard anymore, I'd frequent a range more often. I think that regulations have driven costs up so it's really expensive to run thus really expensive for customers.

Shooter's Mercantile on Silverton Rd (midway between Cordon and Lancaster) had an indoor range but closed down and has been for sale for years.

Haven't been out that way for a while--I wondered if that range building was still there. Probably buy it relatively cheap. Nice retail area, gunsmithing
shop, law enforcement only area. Anybody KNOW why Shooters Mercantile
shut down? They seemed to do a fair business. Had a couple of pistol leagues
going, full auto "pumpkin shoot" at halloween, decent prices on guns and ammo, good rental selection. I'm kind of surprised they didn't make a go of it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top