JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was curious what the best value is for public indoor ranges in the greater Portland/Vancouver area. I'm in Clackamas - and the Safety Center is the closest, but at $15 lane fee plus very high priced ammo costs it's pretty steep. Anyone know of other indoor ranges that either a) don't have lane fees or b) allow you to bring your own ammo or c) have lane fees and require you to buy theirs but don't have it marked up ridiculously high? Interested in breaking in my new .45 and .38 special.... Thanks!

+1 for Johnson Creek even if it actually is on Lamphier :) The only downside to JC is no magnum pistol ammo and no rifles outside of pistol calibers or 22lr. It is a great place to shoot though.

I've never been to Johnson Creek, but I have been a member at the Clackamas PSTC for a couple years. It's a great place to shoot, but not necessarily cheap. Without a membership, $15 for a lane and .45acp varies from $16-18.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top