JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like 10 years ago there was Shooters Mercantile, i say billy clinton made them go under, bought my mini 14 from them and others also in the safeway complex was good guys guns.

Tom had to close it because of his health. It is located in county and not city so it would be very easy to open it again. The range equipment inside have been removed and sold years ago. The people that own it do not want to sell it. They only want to lease it and the price they want is ridiculous! I have been trying since Tom put the place up for sale to buy it and it seems to go nowhere with the new owners. I have been scouting land for the last couple years to build a new one from the ground up and design it the way I want it. It will happen eventually. I would like to have 8 indoor 50 meter handgun stalls and 2 100 meter indoor rifle stalls. I would like the land to be shaped kinda like a football field so we can have a covered outdoor area to maybe reach out to 1000 meters for the rifles. I would like to make it a one stop shop with the retail store as well as a on site gunsmith. We will also do machine gun rentals. Nothing will put a smile on someones face like a machine gun :D

Sully has the vision! I know I would purchase a memebership at a place like that in an instant.
Now help him get there...support his current shop! 13th & State in Salem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top