JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Caldwell motorized "Shootin" Gallery I use in my garage. It has special aluminum targets that a pellet will knock down. I used to use the Speer .38 Spl. plastic bullets at paper targets inside, but the the smoke generated by the primers isn't good for you. :eek:
So, now it's just CO2 AirSoft and CO2 pellet guns inside. :)
That reminds me of the moving targets BB gun thing I had as a kid. U would clip paper targets to it and they go around. Back then though the only full auto guns were at the fair. Nowadays those little targets would get creamed with the full auto BB guns.

Here is a homemade version but one I had was commercial type in metal box with slanted back.

Edit: found pics of the one I had. Shooting bear rings the bell. The ducks go in circles and dear move accross and around the Bottom
F5DD1270-3E6B-43AA-AA95-391534706F47.jpeg
6D9C2220-3820-434E-885B-2E4612B32E61.jpeg
4DE05993-2860-4D27-85B1-FFF27725EE21.jpeg

Last Edited:

ilikegunspdx

The Caldwell, "Shootin Gallery" I have was made for .22 rimfire. The original duck targets were steel, so a pellet wouldn't knock them over. A friend of mine has an aluminum fabrication shop and he made me a set of duck targets out o 1/4" aluminum plate. pellets from both my CO2 pellet rifles and pistols will knock them right over. AirSoft only makes a, "TINK" sound, but hits hard enough, the pellets split in half. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top