JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is so fraught with irony. Little preschool children "marching" in their school chanting "black lives matter" after being taught by their teachers. I used to see images of indoctrination and brainwashing children like this back in the day out of the old Soviet Union and their Young Pioneers organization. Now look at how low we have fallen in this country. Perhaps even lower than the communists.
And to pile on the irony, the only website I could find that still had this video (since Instagram has deleted it) is from of all places... Russia: https://www.rt.com/news/548449-preschool-washington-blm-march/
God save the United States of America. We really need saving...

This is so fraught with irony. Little preschool children "marching" in their school chanting "black lives matter" after being taught by their teachers. I used to see images of indoctrination and brainwashing children like this back in the day out of the old Soviet Union and their Young Pioneers organization. Now look at how low we have fallen in this country. Perhaps even lower than the communists.
And to pile on the irony, the only website I could find that still had this video (since Instagram has deleted it) is from of all places... Russia: https://www.rt.com/news/548449-preschool-washington-blm-march/
God save the United States of America. We really need saving...
Hey, It's just DC ... And it No Big Deal, it just using small children as tools for engineering of your future problems . It Same thing, but on a smaller scale , Same as your Government does in creation of Your problems . It's now, and future generations guarantee for lifetime Government political promises of fixing, change, and Funding-$$$ of those problems they create.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top