JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not a new law. It's the Fourth Ammendment... With all due respect to police officers, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a cop that kicks down my door even knowing full well they are a cop. An intruder is an intruder. A warrant is a different story, but even then a cop had better procede with coution and tact.

This is not a new law. It's the Fourth Ammendment... With all due respect to police officers, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a cop that kicks down my door even knowing full well they are a cop. An intruder is an intruder. A warrant is a different story, but even then a cop had better procede with coution and tact.
You should probably hope it never happens. Right or wrong, a comment like that is a prosecutors dream...

The mention of the hypothetical situation of arriving to find an officer raping your wife or daughter reminded me of this: Cop Ladmarald Cates Convicted Of Raping Woman Who Called 911 | Breaking News for Black America

Woman calls cops after someone throws a brick through a window. Cop sends boyfriend to get bottled water from the store. Cop rapes woman. If the boyfriend had shown up during the act, why should the officer have any more legal protection than a rapist without a badge? The officer was committing a violent crime. I believe it should be justifiable to shoot the guy at the point.

The officer was convicted by the way: Sentencing of former officer Cates postponed - JSOnline

You don't need any new laws. If a Leo is committing a crime, he is a criminal, just like any other person. This "LAW" may give a defense attorney a little more to talk about. Also remember if you shoot a Leo breaking in your door, there is probably a whole swat team involved, and I wouldn't like the chances of anyone in the house getting out alive.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top