JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is literally the opposite of what I am implying The problem, and why I was vague in my suggestion, is that if I were to post links to the issue of the militarization of the police, the trainers that charge big bucks to scare rookie cops with the concept of 'Us Vs Them" and how the only goal of them is to murder police officers (despite police work being the 22nd most dangerous job in America) or the documented links between police trainers and . . . well, groups that some folks consider just fine and dandy and other folk consider troubling, if I were to post links to things like that I would be accused of all manor of "Group W Bench" things.
I misunderstood at first glance, yes I do agree that cops tend to be trained that everyone is out to kill them and to error on their own safety. I apologize, first night drinking in a bit 😁

I misunderstood at first glance, yes I do agree that cops tend to be trained that everyone is out to kill them and to error on their own safety. I apologize, first night drinking in a bit 😁
I switched to tequila a while back, one of the better decisions I have made in a long time! :D
Staying with the additive free brands so no hangovers and better taste, right now I'm totally digging Old Fashions made with this one

You should look into modern training trends, I think you may be shocked how much things have changed
I don't disagree with your premise, but there has always been good training and bad training. I can tell you the Constitution supremacy concept was being instilled into baby cop minds up until recently where I taught some of the folks, because I was the one teaching this information. But I am but a wee fish in a large pond of trainers.

People underestimate the importance of selecting good trainers for police. Story time...1985 edition. During defensive tactics, knife defense, we were taught to make sure you stabbed the person trying to attack you with their own knife because it will mess them up psychologically so they will not attack others in the future. Pretty sure this was not "Academy Approved" but the trainer still taught it. Maybe true...but even as a brand new recruit I, and most of us, knew you could not do this just because. But some talked about it like it was cool.

Most people don't know that cosmetologists receive more training than LEO's in many states. Groups like Force Science Institute are making good strides to improve training but there is still work to be done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top