JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As cheesy as the Crystal Skull thing was (something that was actually an episode of Stargate SG1 by the way :rolleyes:); I thought it fit the 50s pretty well.. what with all the anti communism/ UFO and Area 51 subjects being the thing of the 1950s-1960s.... since the older movies were basically taken from the 1930s-1940s adventure serials... not sure what the 5th would be... but it might be possibly related to climate changes and oil stuff :rolleyes:

Slow in recovering from retirement of the first (and only 'real') James Bond, being exposed to serial absurdity of characters in the role, I was forced to attempt to 'make do' with focus on other incidentals, such a gizmos, costars (a*Hem) and various insufferable plot lines. Duex ex machina intercessions have never been satisfactory resolution to a truly good story line yet may well be the only way to escape in so many of these convolutions of plot. At least amazing leaps of technology continue to entertain.

I've been satisfied enough with the current Bond character. Considering the franchise has captured me for at least 1 in-theater movie ticket in each decade of the last 50 years regardless of how wretched the product became for a time, it's a race now to determine whether my attention span let alone Mr. Bladder's uncompromising demands, will
prevail for the next incarnation.

Is Hollywood officially out of original ideas? :confused::s0013:

YES!

They have been out of ideas for years. It should have been painfully obvious when they dusted off Patrick Stewart and made that new Star Trek Picard movie...Can somebody please find Patrick his walker!? ENGAGE!

But hey, Harrison has a very expensive airplane habit...that he keeps crashing...so he needs the $$...and Hollywood is apparently willing to pay him...so here we are. :rolleyes:

It should have been painfully obvious when they dusted off Patrick Stewart and made that new Star Trek Picard movie...Can somebody please find Patrick his walker!? ENGAGE!

LOL! Haven't seen that one. Sounds disturbing and/or unintentionally hilarious. The wife is a Star Trek fan, so not sure if we should see it or not. :s0112:

I loveD the Indiana Jones movies growing up and still do.
That last one with the aliens kinda lost me,
I actually like Shia Labouf, even though he's crazy.
He was great in Fury.

If they make one, it better not be chasing king kong, loch ness, or black beard's diamond anal plug or some garbage.

I loveD the Indiana Jones movies growing up and still do.
That last one with the aliens kinda lost me,
I actually like Shia Labouf, even though he's crazy.
He was great in Fury.

If they make one, it better not be chasing king kong, loch ness, or black beard's diamond anal plug or some garbage.

Indiana Jones and the Curse of Blackbeard's.....Purse

Maybe Ford should be making something like "RED3' ? ?

I could see old Harrison in something like RED and RED2 movies (Retired, Extremely Dangerous)....
.... He'd fit right in as a CIA pensioner :s0155:

I think one of Earnest Borgnine's last roles was as the CIA's "Record Keeper" in RED

Last Edited:
That reminds me of the new Ghostbusters film. There was a bunch of hubbub about it because the characters were recast as women. That didn't bother me in the least, but the film was so bad, I stopped watching it midway through. Essentially laugh free, stupid story, zero subtlety, and Kate McKinnon chewed the scenery every time on screen. Just a terrible film reboot all around.
The Magnificent Seven
it was the worst, just like the lame remake of the steve mcqueen yul breener movie

I also tire of seeing old ideas drug back out in the movies. Especially when its just a money grab based on the people who will automatically go see it because they grew up watching Indiana Jones, or Rocky, or
Rambo, or the Terminator, etc.

I don't know what's worse. Dragging an old character out of mothballs with the original actor who is equally old and tired, or seeing some current hollywood idiot butcher it.
You may be a little young , but there was a show called The Fall Guy back in the day. Like to see that brought back. Heather locklear was a babe.

7A1EEB04-B309-4856-9C3B-3E8AD0F83D59.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads