JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20190508_125912.jpg 20190508_125924.jpg Just joined this group as I found it searching Indian Arms. At one time I owned 6 of these and enjoyed having them. A few unfired and one that was a shooter. That one I bought nonfunctional and repaired it after finding parts. Having retired, I've sold all but one. It was the first one i bought and has a custom serial number. I am originally from Michigan and now retired to Central Florida. In unpacking some of my gun part inventory, I've come across a complete slide for an Indian Arms, also a set of wood grips. Asking $100.00 for the slide and $35.00 for the grips. 20190508_130021.jpg

View attachment 577573 View attachment 577574 Just joined this group as I found it searching Indian Arms. At one time I owned 6 of these and enjoyed having them. A few unfired and one that was a shooter. That one I bought nonfunctional and repaired it after finding parts. Having retired, I've sold all but one. It was the first one i bought and has a custom serial number. I am originally from Michigan and now retired to Central Florida. In unpacking some of my gun part inventory, I've come across a complete slide for an Indian Arms, also a set of wood grips. Asking $100.00 for the slide and $35.00 for the grips. View attachment 577575
I would be interested in that.

For only 1000 being made, they sure seem to be owned by just a few people. One thread opened in 2012 here, and has pictures of like a half dozen of these very rare pieces. Cool.

Hello,

SSLfirearms.com in Byron Center, MI has a Indian Arms, 380 up for auction which closes 10-15-19. One problem. The pistol does not have a serial number. see photos. I have warned SSLFirearms about selling a firearm manufactured after 1968 without a serial number 4 days ago but the pistol is still up for auction. There are plenty of nice photos of the pistol but the receiver does not have a serial number in the usual location. The auction item number: Lot 41-30246 states "Police seized firearm"
in the description under Serial Number it states: NSN. Perhaps this pistol found its way out of the factory before the serial number was stamped.

I could buy that slide and they could keep the frame. They'll probably have to piece it out eventually since I don't think that it will sell.

They could apply to the BATF for an "official" serial number that could then be stamped on it.

Like you said, not having a serial number or any other number any where else to use as a serial number is problematic at best.

I have a pistol that doesn't have a "serial number" but it does have an assembly number which was used as the serial number for the transfer.

I'm surprised that the police let it go after they had it.

Last Edited:
Picked one up yesterday.
Feels and disassembles just like a walther. Looks slightly different.
Just curious if anyone here owns one as well.
However, I've yet to find if the walther magazines are compatible.
Anyhow its all steel, very clean like new. I know some but there is very little on the web. Company was in business for only two years and "supposedly" they only made "1000"?
I very much doubt it because my SN is in the 3000' s. Cool if its true. But I heard they'd make the purchaser a custom SN if requested.
Anyhow it was a good deal given the price and quality just curious about a few things.
Anyone who's got one or has someone the know who may own one please chime in.
I have one also, shoots very accurate. It was handed down to me by my stepfather after he passed away in 1998. He owned the gun for over 15 yrs . He was told that this particular model was one of the 1000 made and was made of monel. I actually think it is steel because i have not yet to find any info on the web.

I have one also, shoots very accurate. It was handed down to me by my stepfather after he passed away in 1998. He owned the gun for over 15 yrs . He was told that this particular model was one of the 1000 made and was made of monel. I actually think it is steel because i have not yet to find any info on the web.

It's made of Superman's cousin?

But seriously, I hadn't heard of that!

Yours sir? That'd be cool if someone here had one as well. Possibly disproving the whole "1000" ever made thing.
Its a real PITA trying to find info on the company, the exact steel used..etc.
My husband owns one. My StepDad purchased it brand new and just recently, my Mom passed it down to my husband after my StepDad passed away. It is definitely a beautiful piece and in pristine condition. This is actually my husband's 1st gun do, if anyone has any information on it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top