JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
upload_2017-10-21_22-19-42.png

Kokomo man's warning after having 16 guns stolen: 'Don't let strippers in your house'

What in the heck is this world coming to when you can't trust a homeless stripper?. Irresponsible gun owners like him give us all a bad name and add fuel to the gun grabbers fire!:mad:

I heard she was as pure as the driven snow....And boy did she drift...:eek::D

Just wondering why you would let someone , you barely know live in your house?

Also I understand that everyone has a budget...but those thin gauge metal safe* aren't really worth the time , money or even the name "Gun safe".
Andy
*Edit to add:
Those ones that are little better than your average High School wall locker.
Again I know everyone is on a budget...but save your pennies and buy a better safe.

Last Edited:
anybody catch all that anti-gun sentiment in the story? Guy gets his guns stolen from his home with an inside job and suddenly its all gun owners fault for all the "trunk guns" getting stolen and put on the streets leading to a 4.1% increase in murder... she "thinks"...

I heard she was as pure as the driven snow....And boy did she drift...:eek::D

Just wondering why you would let someone , you barely know live in your house?

Also I understand that everyone has a budget...but those thin gauge metal safe* aren't really worth the time , money or even the name "Gun safe".
Andy
*Edit to add:
Those ones that are little better than your average High School wall locker.
Again I know everyone is on a budget...but save your pennies and buy a better safe.

I hear what your saying but Id rather see somebody do something than nothing. I have this feeling that the vast majority of gun owners out there don't do anything at all and I don't want to discourage them from doing something... a metal cabinet locker would be better than nothing. My theory is for every dollar you spend on a safe, is the same dollar a thief has to spend in tools to crack it. There is *some* value to them, even if it is only 5 minutes. Double that if one bolts it down...

edited for spelling error...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class