JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"A coalition of left-wing activists held a rally and march in DC, Thursday afternoon, to "ride a wave of public anger" and "drag the lobbyists out of the shadows.""

'Stop the NRA' March Fizzles :s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

stop-the-nra3jpg.jpg

Lol nice, meanwhile the "10 million gun March" permit was denied :( Gun March but there will also be a giant pro gun rally on May 25th at independence park in Philadelphia PA put on by gun rights across America <broken link removed>

They will have lots of speakers so I hope there is s huge turnout

I am thinking the tides are turning against the anti-gun crowd. The Boston terror attack, I think, had a favorable affect on the progun group and those that were not gun owners, who now are looking to buy firearms legally. It may be that more lawful people are stepping up and seeing the handwriting on the wall. There will be likely more terror attacks in America due to very poor offensive behavior on the part of many government officials and those that do not have a stomack to deal with the enemy that would harm Americans.

That is 90%..... of the people who actually own transportation and support the administration when they aren't being handed free stuff to support them... maybe if they gave away free med weed cards they might have had a turnout.

Hmmmm I guess this picture is NOT worth a thousand words.

Que music please..............

All by myself
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore

I read the healine and thought that this might be the case. I love it when there are more media members than protestors.

And I agree that the Boston bombings and subsequent manhunt where they locked down whole neighborhoods made people realize "when there are crazy bombers on the loose, running around with guns and bombs, maybe I should have my own gun to protect my family while we are locked down in our house?"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top