JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was grabbing socks, skivvies out of my top dresser draw for a road trip to Wyoming to interview for a job on Wednesday. Then Voila! I FOUND a pristine Remington gold .22LR unfired round. I can't believe my luck. I think it is good mojo for the interview.
:s0155:

Brutus Out

Gentlemen, what we have here is a pre-ban assault, black, possibly armor piercing, heard a person once call it a "cop killer", and rare .22lr round. Some say that once fired the hounds of hell will be released and will not stop until the target is completely destroyed. This round could have been in the presence of Sadaam and Bin Laden at a pool party that may or may not have taken place at the Playboy mansion in 1982.

Bid accordingly.

Thats too funny! I pick .22s up when I see em on the ground at the range and keep the good ones just like pennies! So far they all go bang for free! I still have about $20 worth. I mean 20 or so:) As long as you have 1 your gun is still good to go!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top