JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I like to be incognito, not showing when I'm online. Do I show the last time (Last Seen) I was on the board when incognito? If someone were looking at my profile while I'm on the board I figure it won't show what I'm "Viewing"?

Thanks.

I like to be incognito, not showing when I'm online. Do I show the last time (Last Seen) I was on the board when incognito? If someone were looking at my profile while I'm on the board I figure it won't show what I'm "Viewing"?

Thanks.

Both last seen and the current activity are hidden when you're invisible ;)

Upvote 0
I'm invisible, ok I confess Dunehopper is not my real name.

Not sure I understand the concept of invisible state, once a person post something pro-gun
the antis can see it and username. I seldom even look to see who is online figure if they are on they are on. My other thing is if one is invisible and your buddies can't see you they may login and then logo out. I know its like that on Facebook which I use for our local group.
Oh well too much coffee .

Upvote 0
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upvote 0
Thanks Joe.....For you other jokers... I don't know why, I've always preferred the incognito option. :s0092: Maybe it's because my first, and most of my past, online forum experience has been with a forum with abuncha "Richards" on it. IF someone were to want to get a hold of me all they have to do is shoot a PM my way. I log on and the notice pops up.

I got an idea that our Esteemed Leader skulks around incognito? Maybe I just want to be like him?

MikeJ (My real name)

Upvote 0
I got an idea that our Esteemed Leader skulks around incognito? Maybe I just want to be like him?

MikeJ (My real name)

I'm sure there are a bunch of different reasons one would want to hide their status. I like to use it at times because people are often offended when I don't answer questions or conversations as soon as they see me online. Issue is often times I'll just be on for a quick minute here and there, not actually sitting at a computer :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads