JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I wonder if that option is only available at higher than silver level memberships?
I would guess any donating member level would if that is required. If you look at the link to the convo instructions. There are some perks not available to lower donaters but none that would effect this.

That is strange I will fire up my laptop tonight before work and see if it shows up on there but I am pretty sure it wasn't there either.

Different subject but as a moderator are you able to see the supporting vendor history of a member or is that info for Joe's eyes only? I wanted to know if a member was a supporting vendor previously and just let their supporting vendor status lapse?
I double checked my PM options from my laptop and there is no option to add another member to existing conversation. I am eager to hear what @Joe Link has to say and I agree that adding instructions for this task would be helpful in the Conversations instructions list. It is strange that some members have the option available and some don't.

I'm only a Bronze and I've done it.
Can you post a screenshot of what your conversation box looks like and list what type of device (desktop, android mobile, etc)?

Edit: My laptop version looks like this:

Screenshot (141).png

I'd suggest reporting it if you want to notify the Moderators.
At this point I am not worried about a particular conversation. I would like to solve the function issue. I want to figure out why I do not have the ability to add members to conversations and see if we can get instructions added to the conversation instruction list that lets members know how to do this.

I bet it went away on one of the updates and hasn't been noticed until now. I have added people to conversations in the past but no longer have the ability.
I don't do that screen shot thing, so...
When I went to send you a PM after clicking "Start Conversation" near the top of the page there is a line that says You may enter multiple names here. That's only when you first start a conversation though. So I got nothing. Carry on.

I don't do that screen shot thing, so...
When I went to send you a PM after clicking "Start Conversation" near the top of the page there is a line that says You may enter multiple names here. That's only when you first start a conversation though. So I got nothing. Carry on.
Yes I have that ability to add other users when starting a conversation. What I can't find is the option add another member once a conversation has been started like @deadeye has in his box.

899656-34a113511dfb37946a40ef3c60d3eb93.png

I am also missing the "kick" feature, not even sure what that might do?

Spent this morning looking into it.

Turned out to be a bug in granting the ability for Supporting Members to edit their conversation settings. Also affected were the ability to edit conversation titles, stick conversations on the conversation list, and lock conversations. All of these are now working correctly.

Note: You can only edit conversations you have started. You can only invite others if you are the conversation starter, or if the conversation starter has enabled "Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others".

Conversation Settings

1637607349287.png
1637607887081.png

Invite Additional Members

1637607272471.png

Spent this morning looking into it.

Turned out to be a bug with in granting the ability for Supporting Members to edit their conversation settings. Also affected were the ability to edit conversation titles, stick conversations on the conversation list, and lock conversations. All of these are now working correctly.

Note: You can only edit conversations you have started. You can only invite others if you are the conversation starter, or if the conversation starter has enabled "Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others".

Conversation Settings

View attachment 1075230
View attachment 1075231

Invite Additional Members

View attachment 1075229
Thank you, it's working on my end now:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show