JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like the guy bought it with 9 holes in the chest.
Had a warrant for failure to appear for a delivery of controlled substance.
So must have been a drug dealer ???????????????
Just some things I was told today. No links of facts to verify any of that.

the Statesman Libjournal is reporting that he had a warrant for failure to appear in court on drug charges, and also identified the man with mugshot and name and where he was supposedly from (Eugene)
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...shot-killed-salem-police-identified/26377897/

they are making it sound like it was an ordinary arrest gone wrong.

Also stated he was alive AFTER having received 9 gunshot wounds TO his torso, and died of his injuries at the hospital (can't have been much time afterwards.....)

EDIT: You know I've noticed something disturbing lately. If the suspect had been any other race, the media would've blown up on "police brutality" and "police escalation" and so on....but no, this suspect was a balding white drug user, therefore he was the one who escalated the situation........

EDIT again.. I just realized...that "bus converted to recreational vehicle" WAS his HOME. So basically the Police destroyed HIS HOME in order to serve the warrant/arrest order.... so looking this way, this was a home invasion for the guy, even though he had an outstanding warrant on drug charges, and resisted arrest, and shot at the police.... basically this ended badly for what amounted to a poor homeowner who is a drug addict/possible dealer, who MIGHT'VE been a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, and yet, because he did not "snap and start shooting up the store" or threaten the families around the store (retreating into his home, defending himself from the cops, because he stupidly escalated the situation himself, and died), the Media does not paint this tragedy as a tragedy, but merely an ordinary arrest gone wrong.. I would bet my left nut and right nut as well, that if he had done the same thing, but next to a SCHOOL or IN the store, instead of his shabby mobile home, the media would be ALL OVER IT like a huge deal.

Last Edited:
the Statesman Libjournal is reporting that he had a warrant for failure to appear in court on drug charges, and also identified the man with mugshot and name and where he was supposedly from (Eugene)
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...shot-killed-salem-police-identified/26377897/

they are making it sound like it was an ordinary arrest gone wrong.

Also stated he was alive AFTER having received 9 gunshot wounds TO his torso, and died of his injuries at the hospital (can't have been much time afterwards.....)

It actually takes a lot of rounds to bring someone down in they're not in the right spot for a pistol (including a .45acp :0). This is why carrying a .380 pocket pistol isn't the best option. I can agree that after 9 rounds there probably was a mess for sure though.

Dang guy shot the dog....

On one hand, I'm glad another drug wacko is off the streets..permanently..

On the other hand, I think it's insane the way the cops handled this.:rolleyes:o_O

On the 3rd hand, I was just loaning my bus to him, and now it's ruined...:mad:

Where am I supposed to live now??????????????????????????:(:(:D:D

I have little sympathy for the guy, but essentially the LE just executed him and probably because he shot at their Dog. That was really extreme the way they got to him. More gas would have done the job, and enough of it would have put him out anyway. So bad guy or not. I watched an execution/murder happen
when you get down to it. I don't like the jackazz, but it could easily have been handled much different.
Sometimes even that is justified, but call it what it was by
todays definition, as that is what it was.

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads