JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as I'm concerned, if you can legally carry or you have taken the time to get your license, - in my-not-so-humble-opinion - you have no excuse not to carry.
Job interviews, visiting family, friends' house, church, "I'm gonna run to the store," whatever your reason is, there is no excuse not to once you start doing it.

If I was invited to a place where I was told not to carry, I would hypothetically decline.
Unless it was in regards to someone being born or about to die (of natural causes: cancer, etc).*

*Exceptions for federal buildings (airport secure areas, etc).

Unfortunately most work places don't allow for carry so unless you are self employed that limits your options. As easy as it is to say "I just wouldn't work there," it is much harder to follow through with that. And as part of your employment they have the right to check your car anytime they want on their property. Otherwise the percentage of the day that I carried would be much higher

I have legally carried in WA, ID, MT

Also in ND but now believe it wasn't legal at the time but is now.

OR, TN, MI, OH, PA, WV, WY, MO, SC, NC, KY, ID, ME, VT and a few i can't remember. I have had permits in PA, ME, MI, TN and OR at one time or another.

Its crazy how the laws are so different from state to state. Be careful out there,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top