JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now the site the link takes you to is a commercial SALES blog that likes to stir the pot and sell stuff as a result. Still this is news I had not heard elsewhere so here is the LINK

Again take the message with a good bit of salt as it is a Froth and Foment place

Ah yes, the stirring of the masses so you can merchandise your Schwartz! Classic.

The white kid is a Fred Durst (from Limp Bizkit) wannabe looking clone. The lesson you young punks out there should take away from that article... Wearing those ridiculously baggy pants down below your asses are a health hazard and are in fact a handicap to your survival should you have to say... walk a cross the street in traffic, run from a pit bull, shake hands with the POTUS, or put your hands up when a cop confronts you for something.

New rap song title:

P-U-L-L U-P Y-O-U-R D-A-M-N-E-D P-A-N-T-S!!

Last Edited:
So .... Pulling up one's trousers is a capital offense.

Why yes hasn't it always been that way

A husband walks in the bedroom and she's with another guy, who jumps up and starts pulling up his pants, when BANG the husband shoots him. Many have thought it was because of the illicit relationship with the husband's wife. But no that act was over and this is critical here, he is now in the act of PULLING UP HIS PANTS! Clearly this is so offensive to let slide. It is a CAPITAL offense

Oh and you are welcome for the legal update!

Not at all, but the process of natural selection is a complex multi-faceted subject with a ripple effect that is subtly tied into the most unlikely of scenarios.

This just happened to be one of them.

Is this your example of humor? Apparently I have an extremely narrow sense. For me it evokes the mindset that led to the Final Solution. But that's not something I would expect from someone who uses a yellow-gold hexagram as an avatar.

Wow, apparently someone takes themselves PRETTY seriously, and then goes right to the pinchy-faced quantum leap of final solutions and the 'ol "facist card".... LAME, and unoriginal. You should leave the lamness to Rachel Madow, she's better at than you are.

As for the avatar, it's not a statement on my religion (I lost that years ago), it's about how gun owners are being treated by leftist gun-grabbing elitist schmucks. ;)

Wow, apparently someone takes themselves PRETTY seriously, and then goes right to the pinchy-faced quantum leap of final solutions and the 'ol "facist card".... LAME, and unoriginal. You should leave the lamness to Rachel Madow, she's better at than you are.

As for the avatar, it's not a statement on my religion (I lost that years ago), it's about how gun owners are being treated by leftist gun-grabbing elitist schmucks. ;)

No, I do not take myself very seriously. What I do take seriously is promoting the concept that it is acceptable to murder a person because one does not like the clothes that person is wearing, or the manner in which (s)he is wearing them.

No, I do not take myself very seriously. What I do take seriously is promoting the concept that it is acceptable to murder a person because one does not like the clothes that person is wearing, or the manner in which (s)he is wearing them.

Of COURSE it isn't acceptable to MURDER someone just because of their clothes! I don't get where you're taking me PROMOTING the shooting of anyone based on their fashion choices. (Boy howdy, that's one GIANT leap on your part)

I'll put it another way:

It's a valid observation (and conclusion) that the whole "thug life", the whole "yo, yo, Beathces n' Ho's" attitude and ACTIONS is glorified and something to aspire to in our younger generation. It's also hallmarked by a particular fashion sense and physical posture and outward behavior.

Maybe it's too much Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox, maybe it's the sheite they play on MTV and the radio, maybe it's Hollywood, maybe (most likely) it's a lack of the "strong dad effect". (BTW- I have 3 daughters and 3 sons, ranging from 15-21 years old... no "Ho's" and no thugs amongst them)

So, having said that: if you WALK like a duck, and you TALK like a duck, and in general you ACT like a duck, you might just get SHOT... like a duck. :rolleyes:

For THAT, I make no apologies. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews