JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In todays "idiots with guns" show……

I did have to laugh picturing this. Sadly of course this will paint all gun owners with the same brush. I have to wonder how the moron thought running off is going to help?
Update: Now they have a pic of the moron and he is not allowed to have a gun. Smooth operator there.

Last Edited:
In todays "idiots with guns" show……

I did have to laugh picturing this. Sadly of course this will paint all gun owners with the same brush. I have to wonder how the moron thought running off is going to help?
Update: Now they have a pic of the moron and he is not allowed to have a gun. Smooth operator there.
Let us hope the perp is charged at the federal level.
No plea bargaining, five years minimum per offense.
Oh, wait!!
Was he being profiled?
☹️☹️

Your syntax is off.,..

It's : I dindo nuffin'
OK, now I get it! I spelled this with a "u" on the end in another thread, and it got caught by the bubblegum filter.
So, apparently, one must spell it with an "o" to have it pass the filter. Good to know...

TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

OK, now I get it! I spelled this with a "u" on the end in another thread, and it got caught by the bubblegum filter.
So, apparently, one must spell it with an "o" to have it pass the filter. Good to know...

View attachment 1074866
Yeah, apparently it was deemed racist to phonically spell out a certain "behavioral demographic's" preferred speech pattern…. Or point out that they were, "just in the middle of turning their life around".

Last Edited:
I remember when this happened and it "sounded" to me like the shooter really was possibly telling the truth. I have never been in favor of these Police "cowboy kick in the door" raids. Want to arrest just wait till the person is walking, driving, at work, ect. Since too often they end up at the "wrong house" I always think what would I do if I woke up to people kicking in my door? Notice the shooter was convicted of having the gun. Said he was sentenced first of this year for that. Did not see what he got for the gun charge.

I remember when this happened and it "sounded" to me like the shooter really was possibly telling the truth. I have never been in favor of these Police "cowboy kick in the door" raids. Want to arrest just wait till the person is walking, driving, at work, ect. Since too often they end up at the "wrong house" I always think what would I do if I woke up to people kicking in my door? Notice the shooter was convicted of having the gun. Said he was sentenced first of this year for that. Did not see what he got for the gun charge.
I never said I disagreed. If someone kicked in my door I would probably do the same. I see the reason behind some no knock warrants but I also think there are more tactical ways of picking someone up or collecting evidence. Now if someone's life is in jeopardy it's a different story (but in that case you don't need a warrant). I just find it funny the left wants to cry white privilege with the Rittenhouse case and then say nothing about this. Where a man (minority) was acquitted on the grounds of self defense after shooting an officer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top