JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never owned one but if it was used $550 is a little steep. I agree though, they feel great and the interchangeable backstraps is an added plus for an already good feeling gun. See if you can rent one at a local range and make sure you like it. I've never shot anything larger than a .40 out of a polymer gun so I'd be interested in how much felt recoil is experienced.

Last Edited:
I just ordered a m&p 45 with 3 mags or whatever they come factory.... it's dark earth without mag safety. I got it for $499 delivered. I did qualify for their LEO discount so I think that is the best deal.... that I could find anyways.

I have shot the 45 a few times but manly the .40.... The 40 was snappy when compared to the .45. The triggers are what make it really nice because it is nice and smooth not like Glocks. Glocks can be like a staple gun where as the MP feels delicate and smooth. I was almost as good with the mp45 as I am with my 1911. The good thing about the LE discount is that EMS, Firemen, Security all fall under this discount so. If you have a friend that is security or whatever maybe they can help you out. Check out Bud's guns if your interested, just google them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top