JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Snack night tonight. Last night I made up a batch of home made Ranch (similar to Uncle Dans) vegetable dip. Vegetables include, jalapenos, green peppers, sweet peppers, sweet pickled onions pepperoncini, pickled asparagus, pickled beans, and the usual carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

What do others like to dip into Uncle Dans?

Dang I miss dips and veggies - those peppers got me gagging though:p.

My favorites were broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and celery.

And I had a garlic dip that was incredible that replaced my normal ranch and others.

I'm open for others liking when it comes to vegetable dips. OH MAN. Short of the fat content in the Mayo, best snackin good stuff.

We can Walla Walla sweets once a year in vinegar/water/salt/garlic brine. Good stuff!

Snack night tonight. Last night I made up a batch of home made Ranch (similar to Uncle Dans) vegetable dip. Vegetables include, jalapenos, green peppers, sweet peppers, sweet pickled onions pepperoncini, pickled asparagus, pickled beans, and the usual carrots, cauliflower and broccoli.

Darn you! Now all Im thinking about is chips and dip for dinner.

Corngrats, you're pregnant! lol
I do a lot of pan-popped popcorn. Generally don't keep sweets in the house.. I'd just eat them.

Hehe, sorry. At least eat something more filling first.
Call me anything but late for food. I'll even help with the fixins, and cook. Long as I can eat!! :D

Let's see... Ranch dip huh... men actually eat that stuff? Ok, ok. I like cauliflower, jojos, corn dogs, and pork rinds dipped. Otherwise, just pass the tortilla chips and salsa please!

We can Walla Walla sweets once a year in vinegar/water/salt/garlic brine. Good stuff!

I found a killer recipe for pickled onions.

1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
1/2 cup cold water
1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 to 3 good shots of hot sauce (Tobasco recommended)
1 red onion thinly sliced
let onion sit for at least an hour

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews