1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

IN-STOCK - USED .50 Cal or .30 Cal Ammo Cans $9/$10 each + Free Shipping with coupon

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by slickguns, Dec 14, 2012.

1. slickguns

slickguns www.slickguns.com Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

MattBG Battle Ground, WA Member

3. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

I needed some ammo cans and decided to violate my rule and try a deal with SG. After all how can you screw up ammo cans??? Well Sportsmans Guide managed it!

I placed my order last night. Today I get a phone call from SG that they need to add a chunk of additional shipping, which wasn't on their website when I finalized the deal.

Sportsmans Guide continues to live down to its reputation.

I cancelled the order. BUT . . .

Sportsmans Guide now has my name, email and address and their babyraping anything-for-a-buck marketing department will pimp out my info to any junkmailer on the planet that will pay for it. I hate spam and junkmail and now, thanks to my dealings with SG, I'm going to get more of it.

NEVER DEAL WITH SPORTSMANS GUIDE! You have been warned! I should have taken my own advice. Nothing is too small or simple for them to screw up!