JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In self-defense: Walla Walla case has lesson for armed citizens

According to published reports, the Oct. 16 brouhaha began with an exchange of angry words in a dog park at Fort Walla Walla Park and ended with one man shooting the other in his leg.

<broken link removed>

I'm clad he didn't get charged
But three things were kind of bad here .
One is dog parks in general.I can't go because there are WAY too many people to shoot.
Second, was he shooting in a crowd? How safe was he acting?
And third was shooting someone in the leg can be just as deadly as shooting them in the body.
Plus if the guy was acting that stupid,how or why did they conclude he didn't have a gun?

It doesn't sound like a situation in which a gun was required to be used, but it is hard to make that call based on an article. Without having been there, we don't know what the true facts are and have to assume that based on the fact that no charges were filed that the shooter was in the right. I didn't get that he was shooting into a crowd. I just got that there were others standing around the area.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top