JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a pit bull for 15 years, she was a gentle and loving animal and truly the best dog I have ever had. And as a UPS driver who experiences thousands of dog encounters per year in the course of my duties, I can say that in 24 years I have never had a problem with a pitbull.

That being said...if Im on MY property and an unkown pitbull is running loose and acting aggressively in any way towards me or mine...I would not hesitate to blow it away. I love the breed, but I am also quite aware of the damage that a bad one can do.

Bottom line; if you dont take responsibility for your animal, somebody else will....permanently.

Oh Snap! Those dogs were just getting their lives together!
BTW: Any pit bull shoot is a good shoot.
lowlife, small penis, gangsta wannabe types seem to LOVE pit bulls. Draw your own conclusions

They see me trolling.

It's not the dogs, I own a pitbull and its the best companion you could ask for. It's the complete inbred non educated owners who neglect and are to lazy to raise a dog. The owner should be shot right after the dog was shot, because god knows they won't learn from their mistake, and they'll get another dog to neglect. You have to stop it at the route of the problem, and that's humans with small brains. It's shot by the way.

They see me trolling.

It's not the dogs, I own a pitbull and its the best companion you could ask for. It's the complete inbred non educated owners who neglect and are to lazy to raise a dog. The owner should be shot right after the dog was shot, because god knows they won't learn from their mistake, and they'll get another dog to neglect. You have to stop it at the route of the problem, and that's humans with small brains. It's shot by the way.

Well unfortunately,those "complete inbred non educated owner" are breeding the pits too.And they breed 'em with their pups or their litter mates to keep the good traits of the dogs,so they think.Eventually this does have an effect on the breed.
Most of the kids that want them (you see I said most) could give a rats patuty where and how the dog was bred.Heck the guy can show these idiots any picture off the interwebben and say "He was the stud" and they will believe it.
One back yard breeder I used to pass every day would have 2 litters a year,every year.Not good for the bubblegum

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top