JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Walther
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
I've been searching high and low for a holster for my PDP 4" slide but it's been impossible to find anything that will take my attached TLR7 light. Anybody got one floating around, or know a custom maker that won't break the bank?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've been searching high and low for a holster for my PDP 4" slide but it's been impossible to find anything that will take my attached TLR7 light. Anybody got one floating around, or know a custom maker that won't break the bank?
So much wrong with this question.

Do you want IWB?

AIWB?

OWB?

And what is "Break the Bank"?

We have a D-bag on here that brags about his "7 figure income" then we have "broke-azz mofos" like me, and then the "normal people in the middle.

If you said "looking to keep it under $80" or $20, or $100 or whatever, it'd be much more helpful.

Id look at Odin Holsters, and JM Custom Kydex.

They both have several options that will accept TLR7's

Level 2 retention holster owb here

Passive retention owb here

Another here

IWB here

Thanks Paul! I had checked Safariland and a few others and hadn't found what I was looking for, so thanks for all the resources

Thanks Paul! I had checked Safariland and a few others and hadn't found what I was looking for, so thanks for all the resources
Holster shopping sucks, I've been looking all over too, but everytime I think I get it locked down I change my mind, keep switching from i want a light, to no i dont, and I'm going to eventually mill my vp9 for an optic so keep going back and forth on if I should get holster that will accommodate one.

Good luck on your search..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.