JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's more a lack of familiarity and application of use.
Consider me being hard-headed. At times. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I have to get "hands on" with things to see for myself.
Mounted either side, I feel like I'm clumsy. Not acceptable.
Used on a bird gun would be better suited.
Another item added to the "not-in-service" pile. *shrug*

Point made. And accepted.
I'll look into the receiver mount type.

I looked around at different shell carriers. Those that are decent, are a chunk of change.
If I did 3-gun, I might have more of a liking.

The one I have got my gears spinning. It was cheap, so I cut the straps off and used a lighter at the cuts.
I had some 1" wide 3M (commercial grade) double sided tape. Two shorter strips inset to fill, then two strips over at full length.
A wiping of the receiver with alcohol, and viola. The tape I used is handy stuff. I've used it for a lot of different applications, and varying temps. It hasn't failed to perform.

I have a Mesa Tatical SureShell Aluminum Carrier and Rail that I'm not using that I could sell you.
Got it with the 1301 when I bought it but used a NcStar universal carrier (3M & Velcro) instead.
SureShell Aluminum Carrier and Rail for Beretta 1301 Tactical (6-Shell, 12-GA, 3 ¼ in)

mesa_tactical.jpg

I considered the MT carrier.
I don't think I would like it due to the rail height looks higher than factory.
With a red dot mounted on the factory (plastic) rail, the ghost ring sight already sits lower 1/3 - 1/4. Which is lower than I like.
Also, if the MT carrier gets jarred, that force transmits to the small mounting screws holding the whole works atop the receiver. Nice try MT :confused:

This is what it looks like after modifying/mounting the butt stock carrier.
Shells2.png

Anyone have an idea as to the best "dealer" to order a Berette 1301 Pro Comp 10+1 ?
Not out yet and $$$pricey but has some nice features that make it notable,
the recoil reducing stock is a biggy to me. Anyone? Thanks.

Anyone have an idea as to the best "dealer" to order a Berette 1301 Pro Comp 10+1 ?

Good question, it sure looks nice!

I looked around at different shell carriers. Those that are decent, are a chunk of change.
If I did 3-gun, I might have more of a liking.

The one I have got my gears spinning. It was cheap, so I cut the straps off and used a lighter at the cuts.
I had some 1" wide 3M (commercial grade) double sided tape. Two shorter strips inset to fill, then two strips over at full length.
A wiping of the receiver with alcohol, and viola. The tape I used is handy stuff. I've used it for a lot of different applications, and varying temps. It hasn't failed to perform.

It is common to use industrial strength Velcro loop side on the receiver with the hook side on shotgun cards like those from Esstac or OSOE for rapid replacement of on board rounds. The loaded shotgun cards will fit in most M4 mag carriers.

It's more a lack of familiarity and application of use.
Consider me being hard-headed. At times. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I have to get "hands on" with things to see for myself.
Mounted either side, I feel like I'm clumsy. Not acceptable.
Used on a bird gun would be better suited.
Another item added to the "not-in-service" pile. *shrug*

Point made. And accepted.
I'll look into the receiver mount type.

First hand experience usually is the best teacher.

Thinking of selling mine. Still wishy-washy (back and forth). Just don't shoot it much as indoor-only range shooting kinda makes it boring. I guess if the price was right....