JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't have a ton of money, but I'm in search of a pistol that wouldn't cost me anymore than $200. I know that limits my options so I'm not looking for anything too special, just a working pistol. 5035830062

You can find a new Taurus PT-111 G2 for around $225

They are a good shooter, I've had a few and always regret parting with it when I do.

Yes, I know of them just have never heard anything about them. So thanks for letting me know, it's good to hear someone say that it's a good gun for them!

Search the site for sccy - I and others have praised them highly for awhile now. There is a reason you almost never see them for sale.

Florida made
Forever unconditional warrenty
I had one FTE out of 800-900 rounds during a no cleaning test.

I have more expensive guns but none are more reliable.

The SCCYs run $200 to $220 depending on color either in the CPx-1 or 2. The CPx-3s (.380) aren't available yet.

At that price it would be a no brainer for me if that's all I had to spend.

GL

Hi points are also a choice. They arent easy on the eyes or hands but they have a life time warranty and theres a market for them. Got them in 9/40/45 too should be under the $200 budget.

I would highly suggest you try to save at least another hundred or so and get something a little more built and better at the $300-400 range, walther creed, canik tp9 etc. Keep an eye out for trade ins from LEOs.

Id recommend sticking with 9mm simply because its cheap and affordable with tons on the market plus you get a little more capacity which is good for training. Try to get a box of 50rnds a month to practice with to.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.