JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have guns to trade or cash for a CAA MCK but it MUST BE GEN 4 ( not 2 ) ( Gen 4 has the trigger cover safety ). It must fit the Glock 19 ( gen 3 ). I am also in search of a Tactical Response 20/20 chassis system for the same Glock 19 Gen 3. Cash or trade.

Thanks,

Richard

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The gen 4 you have to get from Israel. Or find a dealer for them here in the US.

I happen to be a dealer for them. Haha
I have come to realize that I have mixed the MCK and the Micro Roni up and never realized they were two different items. Apparently, the MCK is two weeks away from releasing its gen 3, It has a very cool setup because it allows me to keep my RMR Red Dot on my G-19 whether its in the series 3 MCK or not. The series 2 and the Micro ( mini ?) roni doesn't allow for that. The RoniDOES have a gen 4 and THAT is the one with the built in flip up trigger guard. The Series 3 MCK sells an an accessory that is much like a woman hair clip that you can cover the trigger with to prevent accidental misfires. But its at best a $1 piece of plastic and they charge $29 for it. Made my blood boil. And, as I explained to the rep, its just begging to get lost or misplaced as its not attached to anything. The Roni's trigger guard is a much better set up and they ( smartly ) have it patented, at least that what the rep said when I told him they really needed to have that on the MCK as its obviously purposeful.

Anyways, back at the ranch, I forgot, what is it that you have that you asked me if I might be interested in ?

Richard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.