JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So maybe I didn't make it clear before. This is a no was situation for gun owners. If gunfire breaks out, "this was a fight provoked by those crazy gun owners." If nothing happens, "look how the peaceful muslims contained themselves even though those horrible gun totters provoked them." So know they are amish?

Maybe I am way off base because nobody else seems to agree.

So, if I went to a church each week, and two people who also went there did horrible things, I am to be held accountable? Is that fair?

Timothy McVeigh was catholic. Did you see anyone protesting outside his church after the OKC bombing?

My point is that this whole thing is being manipulated by the media. You see what they want you to see. And morons like those in Phoenix simply feed the beast.

Think about it. Who will get credit for no bloodshed? Not the gun totters, but the peaceful Muslims.

My problem with this whole thing is tying in gun rights with this fiasco.
First off, you talk of the medias bias yet you fall for and further their narritive.
I.E.
"Not all Muslims are terrorists" Correct, but lately, like for the last 10 years or so, all terrorists are Muslims.
"Gun nuts promoting hate" . This is a freedom of speech rally, he told the people to be armed to prevent any other peaceful mosque goers from following their unfortunate friends. ( which worked by the way) Just as in every day America, The 2a is there to protect the others. That's what this forum is about I think..
"Timothy McVey was a catholic" he was not catholic, he was agnostic. He stated so many times in interviews (by Gore Vidal published in the New York Times). This was another attempt by the media to establish a connection between a bad guy and a group they do not like. Just as they try to do anytime there is a mass shooting, I.E. Jared laughner, John Holmes, Adam Lanza, and countless others. unfortunately for the press, they all turn out to be left wingers. Unfortunately for the rest of us pexpel like you fall for it.

First off, you talk of the medias bias yet you fall for and further their narritive.
I.E.
"Not all Muslims are terrorists" Correct, but lately, like for the last 10 years or so, all terrorists are Muslims.
"Gun nuts promoting hate" . This is a freedom of speech rally, he told the people to be armed to prevent any other peaceful mosque goers from following their unfortunate friends. ( which worked by the way) Just as in every day America, The 2a is there to protect the others. That's what this forum is about I think..
"Timothy McVey was a catholic" he was not catholic, he was agnostic. He stated so many times in interviews (by Gore Vidal published in the New York Times). This was another attempt by the media to establish a connection between a bad guy and a group they do not like. Just as they try to do anytime there is a mass shooting, I.E. Jared laughner, John Holmes, Adam Lanza, and countless others. unfortunately for the press, they all turn out to be left wingers. Unfortunately for the rest of us pexpel like you fall for it.
Huh, I looked up McCoy's religion, but the place I found it on could've been wrong. I stand corrected.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top