Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

In PDX right now? Take cover!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VW_Factor, Jan 9, 2012.

1. VW_Factor

VW_Factor Woodburn Oregon Active Member

2. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

That would explain the dozen plus police cars that just sped out of central precinct lights/sirens blazing... (I work across the street with a view.)

3. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Where at?

4. CharonPDX

The scanner of course has all different incidents being talked about, I'm guessing it's the 158th & Foster call, since they're talking about a "staging area". They did just say "Bad guy down", though.

P.S. Thanks for the link to the scanner, I didn't know about it. Very useful to have, working right next to central precinct.

5. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Thats a crazy area. Always something going on over there on the east side of 205.

6. VW_Factor

When its slower and I'm stuck in the office, I'll listen to this. Sometimes catch something exciting.

7. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Hey VW, how you doing? Guess what? I can actually say what I think about Warren Drouin on this forum, and the mods don't bust my balls for it!

8. VW_Factor

As has been said before, many people don't like him, neither do I. Doesn't change that he has every right to do what he does.

Beyond that, stay away from the cross forum bullbubblegum please. Its childish.

9. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Chillax VW. (In case you hadn't caught the drift, I was just busting your balls a little).

10. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Portland is really getting a good start this year. We're 9 days in and there's been what - 7 shootings (most of them gang related) so far?

11. CharonPDX

Hey, at least we're not three-for-three on POLICE shootings by the 3rd like last year!

12. VW_Factor

I still find it absolutely stupid that people still believe that "Sam Adams" gun control is supposed to keep them safe. Look at how well its helping! >.<

13. rob240p

rob240p Vancouver Member

HAH! They are talking on the scanner about some guy that turned his bicycle into a "rocket ship". He says "Its pretty amazing what you can do with black garbage bags."