JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

measure 80

• yes

Votes: 58 63.0%
  • no

Votes: 34 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Have to say no. I believe weed should be legal but I don't want a bunch of dirt bags moving here because they heard about the legal weed. One of the things amsterdam is dealing with is all of Europe's rejects moving in and messing up the city. Pot's cheap, accessible and has nearly no legal consequences if you're caught with a recreational amounts. Let's keep it behind closed doors and not invite more of that element here.

Incoming Dutch government ditches 'weed pass' plan - Yahoo! News

Dutch govt. gave up on the plans to stop non residents from going to the coffee shops and buying weed, they instead left it to the cities to decide. I literally just read this on the yahoo news.

I voted yes - not for the recreational purpose but for the commercial purposes of growing hemp in the US. Heck I may even try it someday if it becomes legal.

James Ruby

I voted yes - not for the recreational purpose but for the commercial purposes of growing hemp in the US. Heck I may even try it someday if it becomes legal.

James Ruby

The hemp aspect alone is worth seeing people stoned. People seem to just gloss over hemp, when it is as close to a miracle plant as far as sustainability, strength, number of uses, etc.

NSFW; good video on the truth about pot (Joe Rogan drops the F word, therefore the NSFW warning)

One of the governments BS studies over the years. The basis for all the anti-pot BS. Suffocating monkeys and then saying pot causes brain cells to die. As always, if the gov says it, it must be true; and the sheeple say baaah.

It never ends. Lies, lies and more lies. Protecting corporate profits and gov justifications for goon squads and prisons is more important than an individual's right to do what they want when his or her actions harm no one else (or in this case themselves).

The truth about cancer and its prevention is another story, so is the story that flouride is good for you, but those are off topic. What people are not willing to accept is that they have been blatantly lied to on many fronts. We are programmed from birth to not question authority so all this nonsense and its history goes unchallenged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure it's apparent to everyone that voting yes on 80 means you're supporting with YOUR tax dollars having the state of Oregon provided legal defense to anyone brought up on federal drug charges for anything connected to marijuana. No way can I support this, based on that alone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I guess you would rather pay for boarder patrol? In there defense, just a few poor southern neighbors hauling a few bails on there backs to buy there way into a foreign country. After all, they just want the jobs nobody else does.

I aspire for a free america where we will all have one thing in common no debt! I see hemp as a means to this and its nice to smoke allegadly

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top