JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have some nickle plated 30cal bullets? My Father in law is doing a lesson that involves 6 "silver" bullets (has something to do with the Lone Ranger, not werewolves.....). Anyway I was going to load six .308 dummy rounds and didn't want to have to buy a whole box of bullets.

Thanks

Nobody would make a nickle plated bullet that I know of....would be detrimental for the barrel life as I think it is harder than steel. I used to have a souvineer bullet from Sierra Bullets that was given to me by them as a free gift when visiting their company years ago, that had a hole drilled through it for use as a key chain ornament that was plated with either chrome or nickle.

Not that you could find any but Winchester Silvertips in something like 44spl or 44 mag would not only be exactly what your looking for as far as bullet color (the cases are brass) but would be very close to the size and shape of a 44-40 or 45LC that the Lone Ranger would have used.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top