JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Like it says. In need of that #3 collet.

1657568269649.png
I'm hoping someone here has the old thing under the bench, or in a drawer somewhere because THEY stepped into the future! While I still live in the past. :rolleyes:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
$20 on ebay.
Yeah, I saw that. And elsewhere too. By the time you ad shipping.,.... I'm annoyed at the price for the piece. Those old RCBS trimmers are certainly still in use by people like me, but there have been so many more updated trimmers come out making those old collets somewhat obsolete. I was hoping that fact would mean a local member may have one he doesn't use any more. And I was hoping I could pick it up in a day or three. If nothing comes up here I'll have to bend over and wait a week or more for shipping.

Some BiMart stores carry a selection of RCBS parts in a small bin behind the sporting goods shelf. I've found the collets for the press mounted bullet puller there. Not sure if they carry the case trimmer collets?

Some BiMart stores carry a selection of RCBS parts in a small bin behind the sporting goods shelf. I've found the collets for the press mounted bullet puller there. Not sure if they carry the case trimmer collets?
I called my local Bimart yesterday. Talked to a gal we know well. She's a shooter/builder/reloader. I know the box you refer to. She said it was empty. I'm going to check another Bimart, it's Tueasday! And check Sportsman's.

Just a note before I close this. That part appears to be discontinued at Bimart. After checking my Bimart at 122nd and Halsey I went to the Gresham/Hogan Rd and they didn't have a tag even. Then, Bimart at SE 162nd and Powell had the #3. You could tell it had been there for some years.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.