JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In need of jennings model 9
Frame. Before the bashing starts im aware of the quality or lack there of w this company. This was a family herloom and i very much would like to have it 1517252823222851733415.jpg back ogether

In need of jennings model 9
Frame. Before the bashing starts im aware of the quality or lack there of w this company. This was a family herloom and i very much would like to have it View attachment 425845 back ogether

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/743001218

Can't tell from the pic but is this the same one? If so $50 for it listed as parts gun. As for the sentimental value if you buy a new frame it's no longer the same gun anyway so not quite sure I understand but it's your money. If the one I listed is not the right one the auction would be a good place to look for one. As many of these as were sold at one time bound to be some floating around there.

Numrich has parts for this one here, but I'm not seeing the entire frame listed. Jimenez Arms, Inc., is still around; there site is here and they can be reached at (877) 241-9938. Maybe they can help you out.

Parenthetically, the only handgun I come to pieces whilst shooting was the Jennings 22. The slide cracked on the first box of ammo. It was my father's pistol, but I was shooting it at the time. :eek:

Pretty sure the jiminez JA9 is the same thing but i think wee have our sights set on the Arcus 94. Any leads would be appreciated.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.