JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a single shot .22 that my father gave me when I was 11. Somehow through the years I lost the complete bolt. I would pay just about anything to get a replacement but can not find it anywhere. Please help if you can.
On the barrel it says : wards western field
Model 25xnh-ion 22cal s-l-lr
If you know of any info on this piece it would be greatly appreciated.

A photo is always helpful.

My crossover list in the Blue Book does not list the Western Field M25. An educated guess is that Stevens or Savage or Mossberg is the actual manufacturer. Numrich (gunpartscorp.com) may be able to help you, either with the bolt or at least determining who actually made the gun, so your search is simplified just a bit.

That's a Noble model 10 made for Wards.
In 1973 Numrich bought the complete inventory when Noble went out of business, and they aren't listing anything in stock for the model 10, but call them anyway. They don't always list the entire inventory.

You may want to try Bob's gun parts if numrich does not pan out

Fabricating a bolt would be difficult but not impossible, that would be an expensive last ditch effort. keep it and prowl gunshows instead maybe? It is a great keepsake, don't let it go!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top