JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gunsmiths in central Oregon are a very specialized breed. Either post specifically what you need done, or if you're not comfortable with that, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you the contact information for the best for what you need. I've had work done by most of the gunsmiths in the area, and being a gunsmith myself (sans shop at the moment), am very particular as to who I let play with my toys...

Gunsmiths in central Oregon are a very specialized breed. Either post specifically what you need done, or if you're not comfortable with that, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you the contact information for the best for what you need. I've had work done by most of the gunsmiths in the area, and being a gunsmith myself (sans shop at the moment), am very particular as to who I let play with my toys...

Let's see, I have a Rem 7400 that is not feeding correctly and trigger adjustment, a Savage 111f that I want to replace the barrel ( which I have), a Marlin 99 M1 that needs the front sight replaced, an AR-30 in 338LM that I want rechambered in 338LM AI and Coated (colors to be discussed) and trigger adjusted, plus several that need to be recrowned.

I live in Prineville.
I have a Sig P238 and the trigger is a little heavy. Would like a 4 1/2 to 5# pull.
Is there a qualified Smith that would or could do a trigger job and approximate cost?
Thx

Scott Springer is a crapshoot. I've seen some of his work that is very good. Other stuff I wonder how it made it out of his shop, it was so poor. Tom Nitcher at Sun Mountain is good, but haven't seen much of his work on pistols. But he is honest enough to turn down the work if he can't do it...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top